Kind of an awkward interview with RDA and Lawler

Can’t blame Lawler for feeling the way he does. He’s a fighter. Fuck all bs promoting and fake hype, just throw him in a ring. Shit gets old.

Not all fighters can be a Conor or a Bisping

Can’t blame Lawler for feeling the way he does. He’s a fighter. Fuck all bs promoting and fake hype, just throw him in a ring. Shit gets old.
He's definitely one of the realist dudes in the UFC. Always keeps it classy in interviews.

I feel like Lawler is in alot of these

I just feel Robbie's lost some motivation, I mean he's been doing this for like 16 years or so. you can tell he's not really pushing for a title fight, he just wants to step in there and fight. RDA will be a great matchup given they're both "JB" material, but I see Robbie either knocking him out, or winning a decision. you know if you got Robbie on the card, it's gonna be a fight night worth watching for sure. there will be blood.

Lawler should get Ronda's pass on press & interview - he clearly doesn't enjoy it

Lawler should get Ronda's pass on press & interview - he clearly doesn't enjoy it
Press has been a part of prize fighting since the beginning, but yeah i kinda agree lol

Yah Robbie and RDA both had an absence of fire when they fucked up their opponents in July. Wtf are you even talking about? Conor generation of fans are so uninformed.
They’ll never be champs again. Mark my words

Robbies like....I dont know man....whatever. When's lunch?

Hahahahhaa lol’d
Good find
Cringeworthy af xD

Also, it’s kind of sad... you see these two guys who were at the top of the game a year or two ago, and now they’re both so bitter, sad, tired, punchy even... you can see the lack of motivation, the absence of the fire which used to drive these fighters to dominate not only in the cage, but in life as well...

Shit, it’s sad.

uhh

Robbie has always been like that

Don't think many fighters get motivated to do Promo's or interviews. But their is no way these two are not motivated.

Back