Idonotbelieveit

winning
@Gold
Reaction score
Big way

If he attacks USA he knows he's fucked but his name gets mentioned

People do it for attention I don't get it when you're dead

Thought he'd wait a few years like his dad and grandad to go crazy

North Korea couldn't beat Iraq Kim is so delusional taking on the biggest superpower in the world

North Korea would crush Iraq in a 1 on 1 situation.
I disagree they might have 4th biggest army

But they are outdated

Original Kim must be turning on his grave I know he was a dictator but he wasn't fucked up like his son and grandson

you mean poison a body double and escape to south america?

I don't think NK has any moon bases yet.

fehy09.jpg

I disagree they might have 4th biggest army

But they are outdated

Original Kim must be turning on his grave I know he was a dictator but he wasn't fucked up like his son and grandson
4th biggest yes....... of 95% starved and mal nurrished soldiers. With basically everything they have put dated by 30 years or more.

The cards NK has is Sueol SK be in so close it can decimate an would decimate a,city an pop the size of NYC or bigger . And with Russia and China frosty with US right now always a chance they can draw them in. Doubt it as Russia will always rattle sabres but as long as Russia is not under threat they want no actual conflict. Same with Chis actually especially China with our economies so connected.

This would be a 1 week war if that but would have a huge cost to South Korea who would take a giant hit to its capotal.

NK has no chance at hitting Guam or Japan with a nuke as tbey would be easily shot down ad he doesn't have enough to get thru.

He would go down in the history books tho.

Note ...... I will always admire his father ....... playing the greatest game of golf ever played with a 33 for 18 holes. 7 hole in one's . Wow..

No, he doesn't and he isn't capable of that. Hitler was horrible beyond words, but he engineered and succeeded in horrible ways that Kim is simply not capable of. He'll be a footnote, just like his pathetic father and his dipshit father's father before him.

Now that China said that if NK attacks us first they will stay out of it, they know they can't attack us. It also took a preemptive strike for us off the table because China also said if we attack first they will defend them.

I guess we need to accurate what constitutes an "attack".

The cards NK has is Sueol SK be in so close it can decimate an would decimate a,city an pop the size of NYC or bigger . And with Russia and China frosty with US right now always a chance they can draw them in. Doubt it as Russia will always rattle sabres but as long as Russia is not under threat they want no actual conflict. Same with Chis actually especially China with our economies so connected.

This would be a 1 week war if that but would have a huge cost to South Korea who would take a giant hit to its capotal.

NK has no chance at hitting Guam or Japan with a nuke as tbey would be easily shot down ad he doesn't have enough to get thru.

He would go down in the history books tho.

Note ...... I will always admire his father ....... playing the greatest game of golf ever played with a 33 for 18 holes. 7 hole in one's . Wow..

If it wasn't for the danger to millions of innocent South Koreans in Seoul I would have been on the bomb NK war wagon fully. It'll need to be done at some point. Eventually Un will stop sabre rattling and cross the line. But we need a amazing game plan first to ensure Seoul survives. And that's the hard part. Very dangerous and scary.

He has no choice, really. He has to position himself like this to stall internal strife. China turning it's back on NK trade was a massive blow to his legitimacy.

If it wasn't for the danger to millions of innocent South Koreans in Seoul I would have been on the bomb NK war wagon fully. It'll need to be done at some point. Eventually Un will stop sabre rattling and cross the line. But we need a amazing game plan first to ensure Seoul survives. And that's the hard part. Very dangerous and scary.
Seoul will fall no matter when the attack is and it's a few miles away. Would rather attack NK before they got long range icbms than aftet

People do it for attention I don't get it when you're dead
It's all about the legacy. And yea, look at Hitler, people are still talking about him. That's why the pharaohs built pyramids, so they can be remember forever n ever.

Kim don't give a shit. He don't have to go to war. He sits in his throne and chill while his countrymen die for him. At most, he will just surrender but stay as king. When you're king and bored, you have nothing better to do. Literally, nothing better to do. Worth a try I guess. Nothing bad will happen to him.

Back