Killer BBQ and/ or Hot Sauces

This stuff is just too damn good.

e45d857d7e6f0c51648d42184e9bac9d.jpg

And while it would depend on the dish, if you need a basic habanero pepper sauce this one is tough to beat.

th

For fish I like the orange pulp habanero.

marie-shards-orange-pulp.png

This stuff is just too damn good.

e45d857d7e6f0c51648d42184e9bac9d.jpg

And while it would depend on the dish, if you need a basic habanero pepper sauce this one is tough to beat.

th

For fish I like the orange pulp habanero.

marie-shards-orange-pulp.png

+1 for Marie Sharps. I only discovered it a few months ago. My butcher was selling it in their store front and I decided to give it a try. The bottle was gone in like 3 days.

What are your favorite go to bbq and/ or hot sauces?
As far as bbq sauce goes, mine has to be Loose Lip Larrys.
That sauce is the type of lip smacking, finger licking sauce that is just too fucking delicious to barely put little dabs on your chicken. Smother that bitch!

View attachment 222097

....And as far as hot sauce goes, I have to go with this spicy but flavor filled goodness...

View attachment 222095

I pour that shit all over my potatoes, eggs, ham and just about everything I damn well please.
So that's all I have for now. Being that there are a lot of you sherdoggers from all over the globe, I would love to see what you're working with when it comes to the realm of sauces.
What you got!?

A man after my own heart (no gay) just bbq & hot sauce two things I love...

I keeps it simple
IMG_1152.JPG
IMG_1153.JPG

I find on a regular store shelf, you can buy many kinds of different and more expensive hot sauces, but in the end good old Tabasco is often a great deal price-wise and hotter than the majority of them!

I wonder if anyone has ever misted their food with pepper spray, then I googled this so I guess not!

No, pepper spray for self defense is not edible at all. The carrier chemicals that are need to keep the oc in solution are dangerous chemicals to ingest. The carriers are usually alcohol, cleaning fluid or a paint/grease stripper depending on the manufacturer.

I wonder if anyone has ever misted their food with pepper spray, then I googled this so I guess not!

No, pepper spray for self defense is not edible at all. The carrier chemicals that are need to keep the oc in solution are dangerous chemicals to ingest. The carriers are usually alcohol, cleaning fluid or a paint/grease stripper depending on the manufacturer.
What the hell lmao

Not the hottest I've had by a country mile(I like my sauce much hotter than most tbh) but the flavor is amazing. Can never get tired of this stuff.

ad077e3fdabd.jpg

sphincter-shrinker-hot-sauce-by-professor-payne-indeass__33996.1274818353.1280.1280.jpg

This stuff is one of the best things you can add when making chili. Just don't overdo it unless you like extreme heat.

Back