Killashaw had a sweet revenge against Necktats

It's UFC's call to fight Cehudo.
It's an ok fight, but i'd prefer it at 135.

TJ is fighting everyone who is put in front of him.
And while win is a W in record, wins can be dominant and controversial, like SD.

Its also a result of TJ being made to fight top contenders for another shot at the belt rather than being given an easier shot as Cody and Cruz were.

I just noticed your av lol. It all makes sense now lmao. Damn dude, your boy fucked him up twice. Quit hating on him already.
You got off the hook light on that one, seeing as this is your last post after agreeing to fight and then disappearing like a fart in the wind,

You going to fight the dude or what? because to me reading from the outside you look like the scared one :D

You got off the hook light on that one, seeing as this is your last post after agreeing to fight and then disappearing like a fart in the wind,

You going to fight the dude or what? because to me reading from the outside you look like the scared one :D

You buy my ticket to DC and you can have a front row seat. If not, sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up.

I just wanna see how Cody will bounce back after this. Just imagine losing again...that would suck

I just wanna see how Cody will bounce back after this. Just imagine losing again...that would suck

Actually it would be great. <45>

If he fights Lineker or Moraes he's going to sleep again.

Actually it would be great. <45>

If he fights Lineker or Moraes he's going to sleep again.

He needs to take time off and rebuild himself.
Comeback for someone in top 15 , not for a contender fight.

dillashawsr-jpg.298355

Honestly I think you see the same promoter mindset in stuff like Blaydes/Ngannou and Ali/Lee. Dana's biggest weakness has always been that he gets high on his own hype, hence thinking that Cody only lost via upset or that Lee and Blaydes were sure to win the rematches because they had the hype on them.

Honestly I think you see the same promoter mindset in stuff like Blaydes/Ngannou and Ali/Lee. Dana's biggest weakness has always been that he gets high on his own hype, hence thinking that Cody only lost via upset or that Lee and Blaydes were sure to win the rematches because they had the hype on them.

Dana's gonna Dana.

To be fair Necktats dropped TJ in the first fight, so rematch made some sense.

Dana's gonna Dana.

To be fair Necktats dropped TJ in the first fight, so rematch made some sense.

A rematch at some stage but an instant one?

The other two it stands out that those fights didn't really need to happen when they did, Lee and Blaydes weren't champs avenging loses but fighters still on the rise now both have two loses to the same guy that's always going to limit their hype.

TJ has REALLY turned things around for me. I used to be 100% team necktats. TJ not only adopted the whole snake image and made it cool, he also became one the best p4p fighters in the sport.

Hes like fuck yea I left your bum ass team, now I'mi the champion and one of the best p4p fighters probably ever...

hqdefault-5-jpg.475551

^^^fucking sick logo

Henry is absolutely fucked

TJ has REALLY turned things around for me. I used to be 100% team necktats. TJ not only adopted the whole snake image and made it cool, he also became one the best p4p fighters in the sport.

Hes like fuck yea I left your bum ass team, now I'mi the champion and one of the best p4p fighters probably ever...

hqdefault-5-jpg.475551

^^^fucking sick logo

Henry is absolutely fucked

Be sure to check Cobra Kai series, you'll love it,

Killashaw took that from karate kid and it's modern day sequel.

Garbrandt looks like one of those morons who posts IG stories of himself singing along to garbage rap in his shitty Capri.

Back