Kids today are weaksauce; Millennials attack James Bond

ppl who complain like this are the ones who never got picked for teams in school, the ones who's mom sent them to kindiegarten with one white sock and one brown sock, the kids who were rejected from the HS Goth club for being too negative, the kind of kids who grow up to buy a Prius but chain smoke clove cigarettes in them..

I could go on.
go on...

people are seriously fucking idiots. and i don't even mean this topic.

it's like we have to do this idiot dance every other day. somebody writes an article based on what some retards on twitter say, extrapolate it to generalize that "everyone from x group thinks or does things this way," then spreads that bullshit around so the angsty bro male age 18-35 on places like this website can get their panties in a twist and go on little bitchy rampages over something that basically doesn't fucking exist.

then i have to read all this and pretend like humanity isn't one step away from just being completely fucking useless.

actuallllly
the women that i see complaining about misogynistic men are also the same women that point out everything wrong with christian grey and how he's abusive, and sometimes try to promote what a healthy bdsm relationship should really be like.

though i do know there are a lot of women that are attracted to that character (duh, why else would the franchise be popular?), so ill give you that. it just doesn't seem to be the same feminist women though. tbh i don't have an explanation for them bc 50 shades of grey is fucking lost on me lol.

Whats worst is fucking annoying themesong for that movie 50 shades!!!

Connery is the enemy of the spiteful feminist male

I have to wonder, if Sean Connery was the age today that he was in that interview, and he made the same comments, how would they be received?

Would he still be bulletproof like he was then, or in this age of #metoo and other related shenanigans would it have seriously affected his career?

I have to wonder, if Sean Connery was the age today that he was in that interview, and he made the same comments, how would they be received?

Would he still be bulletproof like he was then, or in this age of #metoo and other related shenanigans would it have seriously affected his career?

He would probably lose his career.

the majority of the MeToo males happen to be Jewish guys, so Im not sure if he would get outed for anything, they have a sprinkle of non Jews in there though like Aziz, but most of them happen to be male feminist, hard core liberal males and Jewish being accused like James franco, louis CK, Weinstein, Hoffman, Piven, etc

I think it might actually be a form of Antisemitism if you think about it, such a disproportionate ratio of Jewish males in Hollywood getting singled out as perverted sexual predators

Only Mel can BTFO Hollywood

He would probably lose his career.

the majority of the MeToo males happen to be Jewish guys, so Im not sure if he would get outed for anything, they have a sprinkle of non Jews in there though like Aziz, but most of them happen to be male feminist, hard core liberal males and Jewish being accused like James franco, louis CK, Weinstein, Hoffman, Piven, etc

I think it might actually be a form of Antisemitism if you think about it, such a disproportionate ratio of Jewish males in Hollywood getting singled out as perverted sexual predators

Maybe it's just a simple matter of most of the men in power in Hollywood being Jews, so it stands to reason that most of the ones getting caught up in the #MeToo movement are too.

Kind of like how, to any logical person, it makes sense that most of the people nominated for Best Director are male. Because, you know, most directors are male.

<seedat>

giphy.gif

I'd be happy for them to do Muslim Bond just so the series could keep the essential misogyny and mild sexual abuse without these feminist complaints
Or an Indian Bond. "Send bobs, Moneypenny!"

actuallllly
the women that i see complaining about misogynistic men are also the same women that point out everything wrong with christian grey and how he's abusive, and sometimes try to promote what a healthy bdsm relationship should really be like.

though i do know there are a lot of women that are attracted to that character (duh, why else would the franchise be popular?), so ill give you that. it just doesn't seem to be the same feminist women though. tbh i don't have an explanation for them bc 50 shades of grey is fucking lost on me lol.

Never read the books or seen the films but I get the impression its more a BDSM fantasy, basically the kind of thing you'd imagine was happening to turn yourself on rather than some kind of blueprint for an actual relationship for people with that fetish.

I'd view the Connery and Moore Bonds as being similar if obviously less graphic, basically just a fantasy of a super cool spy who no woman can resist. I mean its not like Bond is forcing himself on unwilling woman, its just that every woman drops her knickers in his presense in an unrealistic fashion. The vast majority of people watching the films are going to be well aware that's what there seeing rather than taking it as some kind of reflection of reality.

Last edited:
People born after 2000 aren’t millennials. People born before 2000 aren’t kids. Conclusion: kids today aren’t millenials. There’s a newer generation we millennials can now blame all our problems on.

<20>

Generation Z

This thread is unintentionally hilarious. Some of you guys get so wound up and triggered by people with differing opinions.

He'd be told that it was wrong, because, it is? That's why the law exists. Let's not act like it's ever been a good thing to raise your hand to a woman because they "wanted the last word" and this is "PC gone mad".

He gave absolutely zero fucks.

I love how he just nods and is like, "Yeah. . . I have not changed my opinion at all."

LOL. I find it hillarious and refreshing to see someone not hashtaging the latest virtue signalling for once.......

...............but.....

.......Connery did sound like an inarticulate low-class shit in that interview.

See James Bond like you never seen him before in...

Dr. No Means No

people are seriously fucking idiots. and i don't even mean this topic.

it's like we have to do this idiot dance every other day. somebody writes an article based on what some retards on twitter say, extrapolate it to generalize that "everyone from x group thinks or does things this way," then spreads that bullshit around so the angsty bro male age 18-35 on places like this website can get their panties in a twist and go on little bitchy rampages over something that basically doesn't fucking exist.

then i have to read all this and pretend like humanity isn't one step away from just being completely fucking useless.

It's good for the economy, bro. See the big picture.

Back