Kid Rock Grand Rapids Speech

klnOmega

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

One of the best political speeches I've heard. This guy is going to make a great politician.

Cliffs
-Opposes raising taxes for government healthcare, but says he personally doesn't care because he's rich
-Thinks welfare sucker moms should stop popping out kids, but we should provide child care for the ones they have
-Wants deadbeat dads to step up and raise their kids. Would impose harsher penalties on gangsters
-Condemns BLM and Nazis. Says no one should sit during the Star Spangled Banner.
-Ends with a prayer and one nation under God
-Reminds the crowd that she lost, get over it.

Rock on, Sherdog

MI0000166836.jpg

I could see him getting elected. People are tired of where the left took us the last 8 years.

Why not elect Kanye West while we are at it? O wait... Skin color doesn't fit the right wing narrative right?

I keep laughing at this because of its absurdity. It's so damn entertaining.

Why not elect Kanye West while we are at it? O wait... Skin color doesn't fit the right wing narrative right?

This is why The Rock will eventually become President.

He has good centrist skin.

This is why The Rock will eventually become President.

He has good centrist skin.

The Rock seems to have a brain. I don't know much about him but he at least seems like a normal person. I guess that is the standard nowadays

I'm not late. I'm just showing you why you're wrong.

Because he took a picture with Trump? Are you stupid? Trump also met with the Clintons as seen in this thread also. Are they friends rip?

was hoping he was just gonna run on a platform of "wearing wifebeaters while drinking beers on top of an RV while girls do donuts on dirtbikes in the mud" but this is even better

if i lived in michigan, first on my agenda would be to move, if that wasnt an option, i would vote for kid rock

bawitdabawdabangdabangdiggydiggydiggy

13226716_4.jpg

Lol @ one of the best political speeches I've ever heard

Goddamn you guys set the bar fucking lowwww

Back