Kickboxing video game

nino

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Will there ever come a kickboxing ps4 game or something, would be sick!

People have been waiting 7 years for this game...

I am still waiting for another game from Fight Night franchise....

Even if there was it would probably suck.

Do yourself a favor and go get Tekken 7 which just dropped, and an arcade stick so you can play it like a man.

Even if there was it would probably suck.

Do yourself a favor and go get Tekken 7 which just dropped, and an arcade stick so you can play it like a man.
Why would it suck? Even though they did go bankrupt but if THQ the makers of UFC undisputed 3 would create the game would it be dope

Why would it suck? Even though they did go bankrupt but if THQ the makers of UFC undisputed 3 would create the game would it be dope
There certainly COULD be a good Kickboxing game I just have little faith that it would be done well or be anymore rewarding in gameplay than already established fighters.

Fuck that! UFC 3 was great cause the game overall. But the striking in ea UFC and even ea mma was way better and smoother than thq

Will there ever come a kickboxing ps4 game or something, would be sick!
we don't have even boxing games, just the shitty EA ufc when UFC made by THQ was much better, i would love to have a kickboxing game, or better, a game with boxing, kickboxing (4 main rulesets, fullcontact, lowkick, K1 and fullthai) and mma in the same game, something like steep or the crew 2, probably would no be very good, but ubisoft can make that game, if they are open to do a game like steep and i am pretty sure they can make a boxing or kickboxing game, or just a game with the 3 sports in the same game.

There was a couple of K-1 games on ps1-ps2 I think.

A couple?

System Title
PS
K-1 The Arena Fighters
K-1 Grand Prix
K-1 Revenge
Fighting Illusion K-1 GP 2000
K-1 Oujya ni Narou
K-1 World Grand Prix 2001 Kaimakuden
PS2
K-1 World Grand Prix 2001
K-1 World Grand Prix
K-1 World Grand Prix: The Beast Attack!
K-1 World Grand Prix 2003
K-1 Premium 2004 Dynamite!!
K-1 World GP 2005
K-1 World Max 2005
K-1 Premium 2005 Dynamite
K-1 World GP 2006

DS K-1 World GP
GBA K-1 Pocket Grand Prix
K-1 Pocket Grand Prix 2

SAT Fighting Illusion K-1 Grand Prix Shou
Legend of K-1 Grand Prix '96
Legend of K-1 The Best Collection

As for the original question of whether there will be a Kickboxing game for the PS4 [might as well throw in PS5 since I keep hearing that may be dropping in another year or two]

Maybe when GLORY, Kun-Lun, Max Fights,etc can reach the level of prime K-1 was when those games I listed were coming out. The impact K-1 had was huge.

People have been waiting 7 years for this game...

Longer than that lol.

Considering Dekkers (RIP) was one of the guys they were motion capturing, it shows how long this game has been in development.

Longer than that lol.

Considering Dekkers (RIP) was one of the guys they were motion capturing, it shows how long this game has been in development.

He's only been dead 4 years tho. 7 years is right, Ramon also did a seminar out here when he was doing the motion capture which I was lucky to attend. Sakmongkol too.

He's only been dead 4 years tho. 7 years is right, Ramon also did a seminar out here when he was doing the motion capture which I was lucky to attend. Sakmongkol too.

I think the game has been in development for like 8 or 9 years at this point but who's counting?

Dekkers had a seminar down here in LA but it was on Father's Day and I didn't go. Regretted it later after he passed. Father's Day wasn't even the reason I didn't go.

And what about It?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-07-08-18-18-20.png
    Screenshot_2018-07-08-18-18-20.png
    477.1 KB · Views: 10
Ive been passively working on the engine for a very technical, physics based boxing game for years now, and am amazed that no one else has stepped up in the mean time.

Back