Kickboxers Like Darren Till Eat Karate Fighters Like Stephen Thomson for Breakfast

Only good wins on Till record is Donald Cerrone calm your tits

Yeah but I’m talking more as in I think Darren’s style is going to be perfect to beat wonderboy. It’ll basically be a Muay Thai fight and I think Darren will rag doll him in the clinch and be catching and sweeping him when he actually kicks. He has the style to beat him without having to worry about the wrestling at all

How are you so certain? Who's come even close to putting WB in the clinch and roughing him up, much less sweeping him?

Darren Till isn’t a Kickboxer and wonderboy isn’t a Karateka.

This fight is an awesome match up with 2 very skilled strikers, just show some appreciation for the good match making and stop talking your bullshit about assuming you know what's going to happen, because really you don't know shit. Always has to be some dumdum on here talking shit like they know something.

let's stop the nonsense. Kickboxers beat the shit out of karate fighters 10 out of 10 times and twice on sundays.

We've already been through this over and over. SHogun vs Machida (yeah twice!), etc...

Karate fighters are busy doing katas whereas kickboxers/muay thai fighters are busy chopping trees down with there legs.

Karate FIghters look like ballet dancers whove never seen combat when they enter the ring or cage against kickboxers/muay thai fighters.

You now know why Wonderboys father wanted no part of til.

Stephens father was trying to duck til every way he could.

but you cant escape the reckoning and a reckoning there will be.

I was taught karate when i was a kid. It was all bullshit. I thought I knew how to fight until a kid with no training beat the shit out of me.

That's how Stephen tomson is gonna feel against Darren Til.

Til by schoolyard beatdown. fuck karate.

There's a reason that Til won't have to cross train karate. But Machida probably trains boxing and muay thai every day.

75550799.jpg

TS thinks it be 1993! Fighters in the UFC only have ONE skillset and don't train for anything else.

He should tell Chuck and GSP that Karate sucks, both of them did shit with it as a base.

Yes. Not many Karateka would call the American Kickboxing he does, Karate.
I'm almost certain he'd call himself a Kareteka, and pretty sure Ray would call the style karate.

let's stop the nonsense. Kickboxers beat the shit out of karate fighters 10 out of 10 times and twice on sundays.

We've already been through this over and over. SHogun vs Machida (yeah twice!), etc...

Karate fighters are busy doing katas whereas kickboxers/muay thai fighters are busy chopping trees down with there legs.

Karate FIghters look like ballet dancers whove never seen combat when they enter the ring or cage against kickboxers/muay thai fighters.

You now know why Wonderboys father wanted no part of til.

Stephens father was trying to duck til every way he could.

but you cant escape the reckoning and a reckoning there will be.

I was taught karate when i was a kid. It was all bullshit. I thought I knew how to fight until a kid with no training beat the shit out of me.

That's how Stephen tomson is gonna feel against Darren Til.

Til by schoolyard beatdown. fuck karate.

Agreed friend, I think Till too young, too strong, all he needz to do his to pop/crack WB good one time and watch him go full defensive protecting his goodlooks and go into hunt mode...

only if he can kick as early often and effective as Shogun... i know muytai and kickboxing, but the kicks are what till might need to rely on to chop wonderboy down.

I'm almost certain he'd call himself a Kareteka, and pretty sure Ray would call the style karate.

I guess it comes down to semantics. I know he does Kempo, and that American Kickboxing has Karate influences but I still wouldn’t call it Karate.

I would rather call him a American Kickboxing stylist because that’s were hes competed most of his life.

One of the best troll threads I've seen in a while.

Thinly veiled Jon Jones hate thread

Back