Kickboxers Like Darren Till Eat Karate Fighters Like Stephen Thomson for Breakfast

Big payday for you then, how much did you bet?

bet? you think I have money to bet? after spending money on karate classes and then subsequently getting beat up by kids who saved there money and took 2 weeks of wrestling practice for free the rest of my money went to therapy trying to get over these traumatic experiences.

Till only has one notable win and its against a past prime LW.

I expect WB to win handidly. Either KO or somewhat uneventful decision where he outlands Till throughout.

Did that kid that beat you up make you sit down when you pee'd the rest of the year?

i still sit down to this day out of habit. I also realized it minimizes the urine backsplash on my clothing.

Hey OP
giphy.gif

Machida won the first fight against Shogun

Machida also knocked out Thiago Silva cold whom if I remember correctly was a Muay Thai fighter

Not saying karate is better than muy thai but a high level karate fighter has shown that they can hang and beat the best fighters in the world

Also Chuck Norris over any muay thai fighter muahaha
So you really are 19???

Wonderboy beat 57 kickboxers going 57-0 in kickboxing.

/ thread
"Going 57-0 in Kickboxing" Lol.

You say that like he actually stepped in there against notable opposition. Same shit as Till's MT accolades. Their accomplishments get blown way out of proportion, acting like both are seasoned K-1 vets and shit while they only faced regional competition at most.

Yeah, cause Mousasi beat that Japanese karate guy who was an actual K-1 fighter so he just HAD to beat Machida....

And if Shogun is an official "kickboxer," so is Cerrone, who really embarrassed Pettis...oops, I mean the other way around.

Pettis' striking background is TKD not karate.

He's an MMA fighter with a karate/TKD point style base with also kickboxing experience thats been very well adapted by him for MMA.

WTF are you talking about TS?

Clearly he doesn't know what he's rambling about.

While this thread is retarded I do think Darren Till will win.
I think without the threat of a takedown you're going to see a completely comfortable Till. I think he's gonna pressure him, put him against the cage and counter and catch a lot of Wonderboys kicks. He's not gonna be able to point fight his way to win in this one. I think there will be a lot of clinch work from Darren too

You could say the same about WB. While Till has an adequate wrestling/grappling game, he's no T Wood

TS probably started doing Kickboxing a couple of weeks ago... You go, killer! You'd easily beat up that #1 ranked Welterweight contender in the world too, he's just a Karate fighter after all and not a bad ass machine like you.

Um, you realize Thompson has never had a point fight in his life, right? When he fought karate it was full contact. He worked with Duke Roufus when he was a kid and Greg Jackson hired him to spar with his guys, such as Rashad for fights. He was Weidman's sparring partner training for Anderson Silva. He was GSP's striking coach back in the day. Till may win, but Stephen is a bad mother fucker and everyone blowing him off as a point fighter is an idiot.

You could say the same about WB. While Till has an adequate wrestling/grappling game, he's no T Wood
Yeah but I’m talking more as in I think Darren’s style is going to be perfect to beat wonderboy. It’ll basically be a Muay Thai fight and I think Darren will rag doll him in the clinch and be catching and sweeping him when he actually kicks. He has the style to beat him without having to worry about the wrestling at all

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back