Kickboxers Like Darren Till Eat Karate Fighters Like Stephen Thomson for Breakfast

Bubba32

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
let's stop the nonsense. Kickboxers beat the shit out of karate fighters 10 out of 10 times and twice on sundays.

We've already been through this over and over. SHogun vs Machida (yeah twice!), etc...

Karate fighters are busy doing katas whereas kickboxers/muay thai fighters are busy chopping trees down with there legs.

Karate FIghters look like ballet dancers whove never seen combat when they enter the ring or cage against kickboxers/muay thai fighters.

You now know why Wonderboys father wanted no part of til.

Stephens father was trying to duck til every way he could.

but you cant escape the reckoning and a reckoning there will be.

I was taught karate when i was a kid. It was all bullshit. I thought I knew how to fight until a kid with no training beat the shit out of me.

That's how Stephen tomson is gonna feel against Darren Til.

Til by schoolyard beatdown. fuck karate.

Last edited:
I thought Rory would do much better, then Jorge. Thompson keeps them at range well. Till is going to have to eat a 1-2 to get inside. WB panics once they close distance and start throwing fist, Woodley got knockdowns in both fights when he finally went for it.

let's stop the nonsense. Kickboxers beat the shit out of karate fighters 10 out of 10 times and twice on sundays.

We've already been through this over and over. SHogun vs Machida (yeah twice!), etc...

Karate fighters are busy doing katas whereas kickboxers/muay thai fighters are busy chopping trees down with there legs.

Karate FIghters are look like ballet dancers whove never seen combat when they enter the ring or cage against kickboxers/muay thai fighters.

You now know why Wonderboy Thomsons father wanted no part of til.

I was taught karate when i was a kid. It was all bullshit. I thought I knew how to fight until a kid with no training beat the shit out of me.

Big payday for you then, how much did you bet?

He's an MMA fighter with a karate/TKD point style base with also kickboxing experience thats been very well adapted by him for MMA.

WTF are you talking about TS?

While this thread is retarded I do think Darren Till will win.
I think without the threat of a takedown you're going to see a completely comfortable Till. I think he's gonna pressure him, put him against the cage and counter and catch a lot of Wonderboys kicks. He's not gonna be able to point fight his way to win in this one. I think there will be a lot of clinch work from Darren too

Wonderboy beat 57 kickboxers going 57-0 in kickboxing.

/ thread

Karate FIghters are look like ballet dancers whove never seen combat when they enter the ring or cage against kickboxers/muay thai fighters.

You now know why Wonderboy Thomsons father wanted no part of til.

Machida won the first fight against Shogun

Machida also knocked out Thiago Silva cold whom if I remember correctly was a Muay Thai fighter

Not saying karate is better than muy thai but a high level karate fighter has shown that they can hang and beat the best fighters in the world

Also Chuck Norris over any muay thai fighter muahaha

Honestly, I’m not mad at this obvious troll thread.

Yeah, cause Mousasi beat that Japanese karate guy who was an actual K-1 fighter so he just HAD to beat Machida....

And if Shogun is an official "kickboxer," so is Cerrone, who really embarrassed Pettis...oops, I mean the other way around.

I eat little pieces of shit like you for breakfast!

And if Till wins, I think it will be more about the 10 year age difference than anything else.

tldr; ts went to mcdojo and got beat up as a kid. Harbors deep resentment to karate.

Yeah, cause Mousasi beat that Japanese karate guy who was an actual K-1 fighter so he just HAD to beat Machida....

And if Shogun is an official "kickboxer," so is Cerrone, who really embarrassed Pettis...oops, I mean the other way around.

obviously machida took kickboxing classes after he repeatedly got his ass kicked by shogun.

Oh shit guys!

Cancel the fight, it's already over!

Shut up, what does Till have besides a good jab and a good 1 2? I haven't seen enough of Till's fights but in the ones I have seen I can't remember him even using leg kicks. I have however seen Wonderboy use leg kicks and I've also seen Till get the crap kicked out of his leg before so you might end up looking really stupid after this fight lol.

So you got your ass beat after a few classes at the Y, so karate sucks? The Schilt fella had to learn the hard way.

Karate FIghters look like ballet dancers whove never seen combat when they enter the ring or cage against kickboxers/muay thai fighters.

You now know why Wonderboys father wanted no part of til.

Did that kid that beat you up make you sit down when you pee'd the rest of the year?

Back