Kia Forte vs Lamborghini Aventador

bad seed

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

I've been struggling to decide between these two cars but I'm still not sure. What say you, Sherdog?

I've been struggling to decide between these two cars but I'm still not sure. What say you, Sherdog?

Definitely going to pick the Kia Forte. Nice safe car that will fit me and my friends. Good gas mileage. I'm sure it also has all the cool Bluetooth connectivity features too. Great pick.

Why would I want a Lambo? I'm 6'4 and those are tiny. They are loud. They get terrible gas milage. And they scream "I'm compensating for my lack of personality and small dick".

Buy the Lambo ts. Ad's like 'Kia got wireless charging and has room for your kids and has adjustable seats ...' how about you mention how much pussy the Lambo driver's gonna get?

Buy the Lambo ts. Ad's like 'Kia got wireless charging and has room for your kids and has adjustable seats ...' how about you mention how much pussy the Lambo driver's gonna get?
not true. Here is proof women dont care about Ferraris (the same applies to other supercars).

However, you will attract a ton of male attention.

Definitely going to pick the Kia Forte. Nice safe car that will fit me and my friends. Good gas mileage. I'm sure it also has all the cool Bluetooth connectivity features too. Great pick.

Why would I want a Lambo? I'm 6'4 and those are tiny. They are loud. They get terrible gas milage. And they scream "I'm compensating for my lack of personality and small dick".
BtPQRE3IcAExVAm.jpg

he's 6'5 and drives a lambo.

You know has a multiple Lambos? Floyd Mayweather. He's an overcompensating manlet.

not sure why i can't see the video... but that's a huge gap in price and brand.

Kia Vs Lamborghini??

I see a guy in one around LA all the time. He's about 6'5, ugly as shit, and has a ridiculously good looking lady friend.

I see a guy in one around LA all the time. He's about 6'5, ugly as shit, and has a ridiculously good looking lady friend.

I always tell guys that you only need 2 of 3 things to get women.

Looks, money, humor.

You can be missing one of the three and you'll be fine. If you're ugly, you better get rich and have a sense of humor. If you're boring, you better be rich and good looking. If you're poor, you better be good looking and funny.

so you're shorter in stature to that brit fella who has the car show and owns a lambo, but you're claiming they're tiny ?
<YeahOKJen>

I always tell guys that you only need 2 of 3 things to get women.

Looks, money, humor.

You can be missing one of the three and you'll be fine. If you're ugly, you better get rich and have a sense of humor. If you're boring, you better be rich and good looking. If you're poor, you better be good looking and funny.
In my rather limited run ins with him I don't find him to be the most charming fellow. But hey, it's working for him!

so you're shorter in stature to that brit fella who has the car show and owns a lambo, but you're claiming they're tiny ?
<YeahOKJen>

No, I'm saying he crams himself into a small car because it's a Lambo and he thinks it's cool.

No, I'm saying he crams himself into a small car because it's a Lambo and he thinks it's cool.
Many people in the ''car world'' have claimed Lambo's are far better looking cars than their Ferrari counterparts, personally i'd buy a Bentley if I had that sort of money.

Ed China is 6' 7'' and he had no problem fitting in a Lambo.

Wow, that's a tough call, man. On the one hand you can cruise for cinnabon eating cooter at Target in your Kia, or you can take the Lambo out on the highway and start a wave of orgasms with every car you blow off the road. Close call, but the Lambo wins by a meticulously trimmed C-hair.

Back