Khonry Gracie (Royce's Son) vs Devon Brock Last Night

No, having vindictive nerds that froth at the mouth waiting to mock you and make memes about you when they can't do what you do, and would never even try is not part of a job description of a fighter. Keep reaching.

Edit: This is the last I'll post about this. If you can't understand what I am saying and think you are entitled to kick better/braver men than you when they are down because you are on a computer, your parents should have raised you better.

Pretty much it. Agree with you. He was in over his head/badly matched. Far braver than 90% of the population

I agree with a number of posters. It's probably unfair to mock him, just because his dad (and uncles?) is a knobhead.

I have known plenty mma fighters/trained with mma fighters they are no more braver or better than anyone else. They are professional athletes nothing more, nothing less. Heck skydivers and those X game guys are "braver" than mma fighters.

I agree with a number of posters. It's probably unfair to mock him, just because his dad (and uncles?) is a knobhead.

Life isn't fair, but it is part of being a professional athlete/entertainer.

Look fighters have been getting shooped and meme on sherdog since time memoriam. Fedor, nog, bj, wand, Anderson, have all gotten shooped and memed.

What makes khorny so special that Kenny is getting so emotional?

The guy picked up an L, but he lasted 3 rounds with a guy who looked to have decent boxing. I’m actually going to go watch the entire fight because he looked much better than all the trolls make it sound like.

Even though the guy isn’t a world beater he probably had a hard time getting amateur fights.

I’ll say this & people will say “duh” but it’s different under the lights. I know myself I made so many mistakes & have fought uncharacteristicly in the cage as opposed to training. One loss ain’t shit, dust yourself off and try again.

I have known plenty mma fighters/trained with mma fighters they are no more braver or better than anyone else. They are professional athletes nothing more, nothing less. Heck skydivers and those X game guys are "braver" than mma fighters.

have you fought professionally?

Pretty much it. Agree with you. He was in over his head/badly matched. Far braver than 90% of the population

yeah its funny but these same people wont say it to you face idc what retards say on message boards theyd never say it to you in real life its the same with how people talk about you behind your back but you know wont say it to you so its fine by me

Were on an internet mma forum.......are you really surprised to see fighters get mocked and made fun of after a loss? I'm not calling the guy a bum or anything, but this stuff comes with the territory

No, and irrelevant.

sorry but yes it is very relevant until you have felt the pressure of fighting or experienced adversity in a cage against a skilled fighter you have no legit opinion

sorry but yes it is very relevant until you have felt the pressure of fighting or experienced adversity in a cage against a skilled fighter you have no legit opinion

So you can't say a movie is garbage unless you're a director, or a song sucks unless you're a musician. Yeah ok

Secondly you really, really need to use some punctuation and grammar. Your posts are borderline unreadable.

I thought he looked ok. :-/ just a little outmatched.

Same here. He handled himself pretty well against someone that probably doesn't lose fights much. Everyone looks bad when they're getting their ass kicked.

Okay here I'm going to try and issue a critique without an actual insult.

He seems to be employing an old strategy which is just not going to work at this point. Even Floyd stopped training with his dad eventually.

His Stand-Up was not good. His wrestling was not good. Just relying on being able to drag your opponent into your guard is a 1995 strategy.

If he's going to be a successful MMA fighter he has to get some good wrestling skills and at least some passable stand up skills.

Unfortunately I think the guy is going to have to go to another camp but knowing what a huge ego Royce has that may cause a problem

So you can't say a movie is garbage unless you're a director, or a song sucks unless you're a musician. Yeah ok

Secondly you really, really need to use some punctuation and grammar. Your posts are borderline unreadable.
then dont comment

it is one thing to say someone isnt good and another to completely shit on someone like they are garbage and thats what most people do online

I'm no Gracie but I lol'd at his triangle "attempt"
Not sure if trolling or stupid. Big john is an idiot. That was an extremely powerful armbar setup. Of course there's no triangle there.

Basically how Xande beat Chsiev at ADCC.

Not sure if trolling or stupid. Big john is an idiot. That was an extremely powerful armbar setup. Of course there's no triangle there.

Basically how Xande beat Chsiev at ADCC.
Lol I know. I thought he's a BJJ black belt. C'mon man! Opponent's arm is on the inside, there's no triangle there!

not to hate on these guys and ill get flamed for this but rorion and royce lineage of guys should prob sick to self defense they never have shown good jiu jitsu that worked well for sport or mma no open guard bad hip movement iv trained with alot of bbs from both and would get wrecked by most good purples today

relson,rickson,and royler have produced good guys and have solid jiu jitsu but rorion didnt really compete and was more into just self defense

royce was never that talented and very egotistical so kept him from learning more i was told

Nonsense, performers are critiqued. Professional athletes and entertainers are constantly critiqued. As a a matter of fact, it has been a tradition a sherdog for almos two decades.

Nonsense, performers are critiqued. Professional athletes and entertainers are constantly critiqued. As a a matter of fact, it has been a tradition a sherdog for almos two decades.

i like how most guys just try to act like "ohh im just critiquing them" when they are full of hatefully bashing theres big difference

Back