Kharitonov wants Mitrione in Bellator next

Matt might be quicker but Sergei has A LOT more KO power

The speed difference would be crazy. Mitione is a thousand times faster than Sergei these days. Both have KO power for days. Mitrione's chin isn't as good. Ground game is a wash. I think Mitrione would knock him out quick honestly but if he didn't get the finish in the first couple exchanges Sergei will wear him down and KO him.

Mitriones chin isn't as good as who ? Sergei ? Mitriones been ko'd once by Big Country. I'm not going to count that fingering in the eye from Browne as a legitimate finish.

would love to see this fight.

Meathead is the favourite, but i got Sergei by KO

No the fight doesnt make sense, Meathead should be fighting for the title next vs Kongo.

Mitriones chin isn't as good as who ? Sergei ? Mitriones been ko'd once by Big Country. I'm not going to count that fingering in the eye from Browne as a legitimate finish.

Have you watched him in bellator? Every fight hes been in he's been put on the mat and one of the fights honestly should have been stopped. He came back and won all these by KO which shows a ton of heart but ya i say sergei has the better chin.

Have you watched him in bellator? Every fight hes been in he's been put on the mat and one of the fights honestly should have been stopped. He came back and won all these by KO which shows a ton of heart but ya i say sergei has the better chin.

Well yeah he did get dropped in his debut, I don't remember him having any issues with Oli Thompson and he mostly lost his footing against Fedor he didn't look rocked at all.

Two fights in MMA unless you're not counting the Barnett sub or missed the Ayala knock out?

Are you of the opinion Kharitonov's record and competition stacks up with UFC heavyweights in recent years?

He fought some pretty lackluster guys. Would you add his kickboxing bouts? Since he's fought 6 times in Kickboxing, beating Anderson "Braddock" Silva, JLB, Daniel Sam, and Mighty Mo.

Well yeah he did get dropped in his debut, I don't remember him having any issues with Oli Thompson and he mostly lost his footing against Fedor he didn't look rocked at all.

He didnt lose his footing. Fedor floored him.

I think their chins are equally vulnerable at this stage of their careers. I think Mitrione is more athletic and may recover better from a big bomb. If this fight happens I would say both guys have a legit chance of being KOd.

Wow that would be a fun fight it's hard to imagine that going to a decision someone's getting KO'd

Wow that would be a fun fight it's hard to imagine that going to a decision someone's getting KO'd

Yeah it's really impossible that this fight goes the distance. Someone is going down in the 1st.

I'd rather see Mitrione vs Minakov.

The speed difference would be crazy. Mitione is a thousand times faster than Sergei these days. Both have KO power for days. Mitrione's chin isn't as good. Ground game is a wash. I think Mitrione would knock him out quick honestly but if he didn't get the finish in the first couple exchanges Sergei will wear him down and KO him.

Actually think Sergei's biggest advantage is on the ground. He's lost a ton of speed over the years while adding mass to his gut. Which isn't good. It's crazy how fast and good Sergei's hands were. He had some of the best boxing in the HW division.

Oli dropped him too but it was more of a flash knockdown if i recall right. The other dude just about killed him the ref just gave him all day and credit to him he recovered.

Mitrione should fight Kongo for the strap next. Give Kharitonov Lashley (or Sakai in the likely event Lashley wants another can).

Back