Kharitonov wants Mitrione in Bellator next

frandie2b

------(SALD BELT)------
@red
Reaction score
At 2:50

That fight makes sense, and I'm sure everyone would like to see it.

Kharitonov starts slow these days on the other hand Mitrione is very hittable as well

Would be hilarious if this was a repeat of the Fedor fight except this time the double knockout would be for real

Kharitonov has no head movement, shown in this fight yet again. If it were to happen, Mitrione will knock him out.

I'd be surprised if Bellator has plans for Kharitonov beyond a gatekeeper/card filler.

Great fight with two big hitters I'd love to see it. Think meathead wins though, Sergei has lost too much sped. He could do with losing a bit if bulk, he was at his best at 230lbs or so

Fight makes sense. Bellator should book it.

Kharitonov has no head movement, shown in this fight yet again. If it were to happen, Mitrione will knock him out.

yup, he is too slow for Meathead, and reach is not in his favor either

Dude has too much mass. Puts punches together well in the pocket, but is hittable as he's trying to get inside. Still has power though. This is anyone's fight

Anyone else think Matt puts him down with ease?

Anyone else think Matt puts him down with ease?

That won't surprise me. Sergei starts slow, and his reflexes are not as good as they used to be.

That said he still has great boxing and power, if he touches Mitrione he knocks him out cold.

That won't surprise me. Sergei starts slow, and his reflexes are not as good as they used to be.

That said he still has great boxing and power, if he touches Mitrione he knocks him out cold.

Agreed x a million

The way this matches up its gunna end will for Matt, slow starter vs fast starter sure as shit
And whoever lands first ends it

I would like to see that fight.

I'd be surprised if Bellator has plans for Kharitonov beyond a gatekeeper/card filler.
He's lost just one fight since 2011, a better record than nearly every UFC heavyweight.

He's lost just one fight since 2011, a better record than nearly every UFC heavyweight.

Two fights in MMA unless you're not counting the Barnett sub or missed the Ayala knock out?

Are you of the opinion Kharitonov's record and competition stacks up with UFC heavyweights in recent years?

The speed difference would be crazy. Mitione is a thousand times faster than Sergei these days. Both have KO power for days. Mitrione's chin isn't as good. Ground game is a wash. I think Mitrione would knock him out quick honestly but if he didn't get the finish in the first couple exchanges Sergei will wear him down and KO him.

Super interesting fight. Maybe matt will just use some wrestling for an easy W

Mitrione could definitely knock out Sergei.

Sergei would have to be very careful early on which he rarely is.

If it goes into round 2 I see Sergei walking him down and KOing him. If there is a KO in round 1 it will likely be at the hands of Mitrione.

Last edited:
Nope.... First Mittrione vs Kongo for the title and in the middle they can make something like Kharitonov vs Sakai.... Or even Nelson...

Back