Kharitonov vs Nelson

DDx2

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sergei told russian media recently that his next fight probably be Roy Nelson. nothing official yet but Bellator targeting september- october. would you be interested? i personal prefer Kharitonov vs Kongo and Roy fighting someone less dangerous but that's ok too.
source

Epic fight and Sergei should be careful. He eats way too much leather in the opening seconds of his recent fights and that's not a good idea against someone like Roy. I still got Sergei to win but its a dangerous fight for him.

Amazing fight.

I hope Roy throws leather and do not try to grapplefuck like he did against Lewis.

Roy's best chance here is to grapple. He's at a huge height and reach disadvantage against Sergei who remains one of the hardest punches at heavyweight.

A win over Nelson would put Sergei's career back on track. Missed the Soko fight, did he come in heavy? He has been over the 265lbs mark in recent years kickboxing and think he would do himself a favor to shift a bit of weight and get a bit less flat footed

Awesome fight! Sergei by (t)ko.

Last edited:
Sergei could be one brain-damaging beating too far for Roy.

Roy's best chance here is to grapple. He's at a huge height and reach disadvantage against Sergei who remains one of the hardest punches at heavyweight.

Awful gameplan, that's how he's lost his last few fights. He doesn't have the cardio to win a decision.

He needs to go with what brought him all his win streaks: pursue the first round KO.

A few years ago I would have given this fight to Sergei easily, these days though...... I think its a toss-up.

Why do you want to see a Kongo fight? I've never seen anyone say that before.

I really hope Nelson KO's him because if he doesn't he's going to take a shit load of punishment.

Sergei needs to be careful the first 2-3 minutes if he doesn't want to get slept.

Wow are you guys high??????????????

Have you seen Roy's last few fights and Sergs??????

They both are at the stage in their careers of more or less lumbering around the cage trying to drop one bomb at a time as they get picked apart by there opponent.

This is an awful fight because of it.

No way it comes off good.

Wow are you guys high??????????????

Have you seen Roy's last few fights and Sergs??????

They both are at the stage in their careers of more or less lumbering around the cage trying to drop one bomb at a time as they get picked apart by there opponent.

This is an awful fight because of it.

No way it comes off good.

I make exactly the opposite conclusion.

Roy gets him first imo Serge gets hit these days

very good. someone going down. Kharitonov is a legend!

Back