Kharitonov vs Minakov is announced for future Fight nights event

I'm glad one of these overrated HWs will knock the other off.

So as long as Pavlovich has the title, Minakov isn't going to fight his teammate. So they give him stay busy fights in the meantime? Hm. Probably one of the better matchups on their roster I guess.

Kharitonov by KO come on, come onnnn

So two Bellator fighters fighting each other outside of Bellator. Interesting.

Thats been said, fight is scheduled for may 2018 or smth, so not that soon :(

I want to see Sergei KO Roy Nelson first before he gets broken in half by a Minakov takedown.

Wow, that is interesting.

Very dangerous for Minakov

Great fight, looking forward to this one, hopefully if Minakov wins UFC sign him.

Only Kharitonov is under Bellator contract right now. Still no new deal for Minakov.
Minakov is under contract too, he just doesn't want to fight

WAR SERGEI!!!!!!!!
<{JustBleed}>

So as long as Pavlovich has the title, Minakov isn't going to fight his teammate. So they give him stay busy fights in the meantime? Hm. Probably one of the better matchups on their roster I guess.
I think Minakov said that he doesn't have plans to ever fight for FN belt.

So two Bellator fighters fighting each other outside of Bellator. Interesting.
I think they tried to make this fight like a year ago or maybe more than that. I remember that at that moment Kharitonov was already a Bellator fighter. And FN official said that Bellator doesn't gave them permission for that fight.

Sergei better hope Minakov comes to bang and doesnt decide to take it to the mat.

Which is weird. Sergei used to be pretty good on the ground.

Sergei was OK on the ground in terms of defense, fundamentals and awareness but I wouldnt say he was very good from a technical standpoint. He got sloppier and sloppier over the years as he concentrated his efforts more on kickboxing and throwing heavy hands.

Back