Khan vs Lucas might be Made

Cheese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Khan steps to Oscar and asks Oscar for a fight and Oscar says he gots Lucas ready and it could happen tomorrow if Khan wants it.

I think that would be a good fight at 147. I pick Khan

khan could out box him but he always gets caught even by not so good fighters...

Hopefully it can set up a Spence/Khan showdown.

I'd take Khan over Lucas.
I also think Khan will beat Brook too.

Thats a good fight but I dont care to see Khan's brains scrambled anymore. Lucas finds his chin and puts him down at some point, but Khan should be well ahead on the scorecards.

Hmm. Just saw Matthysee has the WBA IC and WBO Int'l Belts... that's a good look and good way to climb back up to the top rankings spot.

I see he's also ranked #4 at WBA and #2 at WBO. Which means Khan could get himself next in line for the Pac fight, and hopefully bumass Arum doesn't sabotage it again.

Thats a good fight but I dont care to see Khan's brains scrambled anymore. Lucas finds his chin and puts him down at some point, but Khan should be well ahead on the scorecards.

This. There's also a possibility Khan gets the stoppage against old Matthysse. He'll land quite a lot and Lucas isn't as durable as he used to be.

Khan will probably beat him. His height and reach must be huge compared to Matthysse.

I actually think Khan would box Lucas's face off and win the fight. Lucas is not what he used to be, and he was never guaranteed to beat a guy like Khan.

I actually think Khan would box Lucas's face off and win the fight. Lucas is not what he used to be, and he was never guaranteed to beat a guy like Khan.
I agree. I think its a fight that Khan should win so he can brag about how good his chin is after.

Khan should push to get that fight on the Saul/GGG undercard. A wi. would launch h back into the spotlight and get the Spence or Brook fight hype train moving.

I agree. I think its a fight that Khan should win so he can brag about how good his chin is after.

Yeah, I actually think it would be a great showcase fight for Khan. I think he could stop Lucas and earn himself enough respect to make a legitimate fight against Pacquiao. Honestly, a 38-39 year old Pacquiao might finally be ripe for a guy like Khan. Or, more importantly, it would set the stage for a huge fight with Brook (who is also ripe for the picking after getting knocked out twice).

Khan is probably a kid in a candy store right now. A slightly brain damaged kid, in a slightly brain damaged candy store.

I love Matthysse too much to give a fair b/d. Also Khan's a :eek::eek::eek: who I really dislike, so there's that too. You guys are making me sad with this Lucas is old and could lose to Khan, that would be super depressing for me, but you guys are probably right Matthysse could wilt from a bigger, quicker guy's shots with all the miles he has on him. I still don't know how hell deal with a clean shot to the eyeball either.

That being said my boy MATTY gonna knock the shit out of this wanker, Khan gonna be waking up looking up at the lights and Docs in his face. I refuse to believe any other outcome! If Matthysse loses to Amir Khan some innocent bystander in my neighborhood gonna get buck 50'd. South siders you better stay inside if Matty loses to Khan.

Hopefully it can set up a Spence/Khan showdown.
You must not like Khan very much lol I'd like to see this fight as it's always good seeing Khan get sparked out. I think Khan would sooner take a match with Brook than Spence though.

I'd take Khan over Lucas.
I also think Khan will beat Brook too.
Really? Khan doesn't have orbital breaking power and Brook has decent power, certainly more than enough to hurt Khan. I've wanted to see this fight for years but I'd bet money on Brook to take it.

Yeah, I actually think it would be a great showcase fight for Khan. I think he could stop Lucas and earn himself enough respect to make a legitimate fight against Pacquiao. Honestly, a 38-39 year old Pacquiao might finally be ripe for a guy like Khan. Or, more importantly, it would set the stage for a huge fight with Brook (who is also ripe for the picking after getting knocked out twice).

Khan is probably a kid in a candy store right now. A slightly brain damaged kid, in a slightly brain damaged candy store.

Brook didn't really get knocked out though did he? He had his orbital broken on both sides. I don't think Khan has the power to do that. It took GGG and Spence to do that and I don't think Khan compares to either in terms of power.

Khan should push to get that fight on the Saul/GGG undercard. A wi. would launch h back into the spotlight and get the Spence or Brook fight hype train moving.
They would be good names to add to the card to give it that extra push. Hopefully it happens.

Really? Khan doesn't have orbital breaking power and Brook has decent power, certainly more than enough to hurt Khan. I've wanted to see this fight for years but I'd bet money on Brook to take it.
Yea but Brooks probably a little beaten up from those two fights.
I think Khan should fight him now before it's too late
Rivalries bring out a different animal in people.
I think Khan has the speed to UD him at this point.

Back