Khalil Rountree Has Offered to Step in vs. Alexander Gustafsson @ UFC 227

what kind of sick human are you
SilkyFluffyCassowary-size_restricted.gif

Khalil is pretty explosive if you know what I mean.
<6>

Gus should shoot for a double leg at the first 5 minutes and finish Khalil there.

If Gus really wants a chance to fight DC again he should call out a ranked heavyweight.

Gus needs to take it. Solidify his number 1 contender spot. He has been out a long time..
"I'm active, I've been fighting everyone. I deserve a title shot. Fight or give up the belt DC" fights no one in the course of a year.

Alex shouldn’t take this fight on account of that khalil is black so therefore will beat him

Why not, it would keep Gustafsson active and give him a relatively easy win (if he chooses to grapple with Rountree). Gus should be just fine striking with him too.

If Gus doesn’t take this fight, he doesn’t deserve a shot at the title. If he’s afraid to fight Roundtree, he’s not good enough to beat DC or Bones. And I’m a Gus fan.

Better be careful which MW coming off of a loss he calls out...

giphy.gif
Why be careful ufc asked yoel to step in after rockhold injury and again today and yoel wants no part of gus.
<45>

If Roundtree the only one who wants to fight sure, but Reyes or Jan rematch would be better.

Interesting... but if ring rust is real. Gustafsson should take the fight. Could be another couple of months before another comes a long... Plus. There would be a check to cash.

If Gus doesn’t take this fight, he doesn’t deserve a shot at the title. If he’s afraid to fight Roundtree, he’s not good enough to beat DC or Bones. And I’m a Gus fan.

Rountree is not even top50 ranked LHW globally. If he says no, he says it because he wants a tougher opponent, not because he is afraid of some non top50 LHW.

Honestly, more interesting than against Oezdemir.

Back