Khalabib will not make weight :(

semantics but point taken fellas. Still aint feelin that whole "who gives a shit about learning to properly pronounce a foreigners name" inside joke. Joey should learn a thing or two about other cultures.

He seems to have got his shit in order. He had no problems making weight last two times. I think he'll be fine. If he doesn't, then he will deserve to get stripped of his championship.

Khalabib? Are people calling him that corny name just cause Joey Diaz says it all the time and is too ignorant to learn how to properly pronounce Muslim names? That dumb joke got old real quick.

If that’s how this nickname came about then please, let’s give it a rest. It’s low key racist and I’m not even Muslim lol.

Shut the hell up

what a load of shit.

he isn't going to make weight because of the media obligations, but if he loses weight soon enough so that he doesn't have a tough cut, then his "fight / tactical training" will suffer and he won't be good enough. you know, because you can't lose weight through training and dieting, you can only do one or the other.

this thread is extra dumb.

did you learn to code yet?

I believe so because he has had trouble making weight before and is only getting older and heavier with training. Also, as this fight will be very demanding from a media standpoint, he will have trouble concentrating on training and dieting in the weeks before the fight.

I also assume the workload and celebrations from being the champ and having more money has made him gain a good couple of pounds of fat in the last few months. Also being on the road so much for the hype train will introduce stress hormones which will make it harder for him to shed fat easily in the final month, so i doubt he will be able to get as lean as needed, and the dehydration loss will not be enough to make weight. I am considering that he doesnt have this experience as he just became champ, so he hasnt necesarily internalized that making weight this time will be harder than ever before.

On the other hand, if he has done the right thing, which would be to start getting lean as soon as the fight was announced (or even before), i think his fight/tactical training leading to the fight will suffer, and we may not see him have the necessary tactical approach and fine tuning to defeat McGregor.

I think booking the fight in such relative short notice is one of the best things McGregor has done. Im rooting for Khabib but i see McGregor taking this

If u saw Khabibs last fight he looked the most ripped and fit hes ever looked. He made weight and used a nutritionist for the first time I think. With that said he booted the nutritionist fight week, but he sure benifited from the use of a nutritionist I think.
Conor has negotiated so he/they dosnt have to do a lot of media I think. Dont expect a ton of pressers and radio/tv apparances.

Khalabib? Are people calling him that corny name just cause Joey Diaz says it all the time and is too ignorant to learn how to properly pronounce Muslim names? That dumb joke got old real quick.

When did this Joey Diaz fella even become relevant to the point people care what he says and imitate him? As far as I know he's just a mediocre comedian that Joe sometimes has on his podcast. Is that not the case?

When did this Joey Diaz fella even become relevant to the point people care what he says and imitate him? As far as I know he's just a mediocre comedian that Joe sometimes has on his podcast. Is that not the case?

Khalabib mother fucker!

If that’s how this nickname came about then please, let’s give it a rest. It’s low key racist and I’m not even Muslim lol.

It's not racist at all. You just like to cry racism and virtue signal. Joey Diaz has a problem with remembering all kinds of names, or do you think Stipe Miocic is also a Muslim name?

I’ll have the tiramisu and your mom’s hairy box for a victory desert after kabob wins.

People like you should die.

Kalabob is also acceptable oh and Muslim isn't a race birdbrain.

No worries, Tony will step up and submit Colon in the 3rd.

#andNew

I believe so because he has had trouble making weight before and is only getting older and heavier with training. Also, as this fight will be very demanding from a media standpoint, he will have trouble concentrating on training and dieting in the weeks before the fight.

I also assume the workload and celebrations from being the champ and having more money has made him gain a good couple of pounds of fat in the last few months. Also being on the road so much for the hype train will introduce stress hormones which will make it harder for him to shed fat easily in the final month, so i doubt he will be able to get as lean as needed, and the dehydration loss will not be enough to make weight. I am considering that he doesnt have this experience as he just became champ, so he hasnt necesarily internalized that making weight this time will be harder than ever before.

On the other hand, if he has done the right thing, which would be to start getting lean as soon as the fight was announced (or even before), i think his fight/tactical training leading to the fight will suffer, and we may not see him have the necessary tactical approach and fine tuning to defeat McGregor.

I think booking the fight in such relative short notice is one of the best things McGregor has done. Im rooting for Khabib but i see McGregor taking this

so booking a fight 3 months in advance is bad?

in 2018 khabib made weight just fine 2 more times than conor has

It is not racist,shut up. Joey diaz screws up everyones name.

Go after the people calling kebob instead.

Khabib's father has said in the latest interview that Khabib is having more and more trouble making weight as he gets older and that it's already tough for him to make weight. He also said that once Khabib defends the title ONCE (i.e., against Conor), he will move up in weightclass simply because it's too hard for him to make weight physically. Sad, but true. I expected Khabib to be a very dominant LW champion with a boatload of title defenses, but it seems his body can't handle that.

I hate predictions like this, if you can even call it that. When you're wrong, nobody will care. But if you turn out to be correct, it later becomes some profound insight despite having weak, almost irrelevant reasoning.

I could predict that the moon will vanish tomorrow, but even if it does, it's still nonsensical.

Yes I'm salty this morning.

<{anton}>

Back