Khabib's style is TAILOR MADE to be knocked out in the 1st round by Mcgregor

Still, Khabib's striking is way better than Conor's wrestling. But who knows how it would go. One thing is for sure, I would never bet against Conor.
I would say its the exact opposite, Conor's wrestling is far superior than Khabib's striking.

But its clear both will have a huge advantage over each other in those departments.

thats like saying conor was winning till he gassed vs nate or even floyd for that matter. he got KOd which is most impressive victory. not winning rounds,
Wasn't Conor winning against Nate until he gassed? Wasn't he landing the better shots?

<TrumpWrong1>

"The NSAC’s paperwork also includes the negative result from a seventh fighter, UFC featherweight champ Jose Aldo, whose test was conducted via urine on June 12 after two failed attempts in the previous two days. Chad Mendes, who replaced the UFC featherweight champ after he was injured, was tested six days before the fight via blood and urine and twice on fight-night – pre-fight via urine and post-fight via urine and blood. Mendes passed all exams."
ya cuz those are fail proof dude served a ped sentence

McGregor's style is made to never fight Khabib.

I can't see McGregor landing a clean KO shot before Khabib gets a hold of him and once that happens it's the end of McG
Once Khabib lands a takedown on Conor it's over? That hasn't been true for either guy in either of their careers. Conor is hard to takedown and he typically gets up whenever he is taken down. And Khabib is not a quick finisher.

Once Khabib lands a takedown on Conor it's over? That hasn't been true for either guy in either of their careers. Conor is hard to takedown and he typically gets up whenever he is taken down. And Khabib is not a quick finisher.
no khabib likes to stall on top land some shots and talk shit while hes doing it. I wonder if he takes this approach if they ever fight or if he goes for broke to not give conor a chance at getting back up. I feel like khabibs confidence will lead him to trying to talk shit while ontop of conor giving conor chances thru out 5 rounds

no khabib likes to stall on top land some shots and talk shit while hes doing it. I wonder if he takes this approach if they ever fight or if he goes for broke to not give conor a chance at getting back up. I feel like khabibs confidence will lead him to trying to talk shit while ontop of conor giving conor chances thru out 5 rounds
There are so many variables to me. I wonder just how quickly or easily Conor would go down. I wonder how fast Khabib would look to finish, I wonder about it all.

And whether or not Conor meant to, he's kind of painted himself into a corner where Khabib has to be his next fight in the eyes of many fans. Anything else would be very underwhelming and disappointing imo

There are so many variables to me. I wonder just how quickly or easily Conor would go down. I wonder how fast Khabib would look to finish, I wonder about it all.

And whether or not Conor meant to, he's kind of painted himself into a corner where Khabib has to be his next fight in the eyes of many fans. Anything else would be very underwhelming and disappointing imo
I feel like the one thing that saves khabib from being his next fight, is the amount of time khabib will need to take off for Ramadan. And conor has stated he wants to come back soon for a fight. Either that or he waits till September and just makes that his return fight

Fans will cry if they book nate/conor3, but there is money to be made on that fight. Rumors of the 165 division as well, chance for conor to get another belt and add to his aura

Irrelevant; McGregor is too scared to fight either Khabib or Tony, would rather give his belt up

I do agree that Tony is a tougher fight though. Hes as durable as Diaz and that fight will be a nightmare for McGregor (if he ever returns) if hes still there by R3
Tony is so durable he got KOd by a cable.

If anyone at the top of that division's style was tailor made to get knocked out by Conor in the beginning, I would say it's Tony. He's a slow starting sloppy striker who doesn't generally go for a lot of takedowns. What makes that fight so intriguing is that Conor has a huge edge early and Tony a huge advantage rounds 3-5 most likely.

Khabib-Conor is intriguing because they'e both frontrunners and you have the best striker vs the best wrestler. Both armor one dimensional than three dimensional that's for sure s both could conceivably maul the other in different ways.

ya cuz those are fail proof dude served a ped sentence

So then you're saying that all fighters could be on PEDs in all their fights because it's not a fail proof system?

He passed all his tests, he was not on PEDs for that fight and that is a fact.

You act like conor has some insane 1 punch ko power or something, the last person he ko with one punch is Aldo.

Surely conor knows this and signed to fight him.

Oh wait.

If it is so easy how come he has not fought Khabib?

You act like conor has some insane 1 punch ko power or something, the last person he ko with one punch is Aldo.
In addition to your point, it took McGregor 8 minutes to finish Alvarez, nearly 10 minutes to finish Mendes, and about 7 minutes to finish Siver. This narrative that McGregor has one punch knockout power all got started because of Aldo charging face first into a counter.

Back