Khabib's Opinions on Other Lightweights

Lots of fighters talk shit while fighting.

Like Khabib did? No.

None have asked their opponent to quit. WTF is that? This forum has Khabib balls deep in their mouth. His flying hammerfist is awesome.

Khabib was dominating. Quit trying to spin it and pretend that Khabib needed him to quit or something. That obviously was not the case.

He has 1 skill that he finishes nobody with and results in laying on the ground most of the time. When he's on his feet his stand up is laughably bad. Hes boring and 1 dimensional. He will be exposed as such.

Stupid cunt
Calling Nurmagomedov boring is one of the dumbest opinions I've ever heard.

I mean, I guess you are entitled to your opinion, like everyone else, but WOW what a stupid one that is. Says a lot about you.

Calling Nurmagomedov boring is one of the dumbest opinions I've ever heard.

I mean, I guess you are entitled to your opinion, like everyone else, but WOW what a stupid one that is. Says a lot about you.

Lol....yeah sure buddy. Everyone loves to watch Khabib fight.

The vast majority do.

The vast majority dont even know who the fuck he is. Hardcores can not like wrestlers. I didnt like GSP either....but theres several other reasons not to like Khabib. He pulls out constantly and hardley ever fights.

Honestly I think Alvarez and Justin beat him. He's also over hyped here. Mostly because this is a Conor hater forum and ppl think he can beat Conor. I hope Khawrestle wins and Conor Aldo's him in Russia.

The vast majority dont even know who the fuck he is. Hardcores can not like wrestlers. I didnt like GSP either....but theres several other reasons not to like Khabib. He pulls out constantly, hardley ever fights and somehow has avoided anybody with good wrestling besides Tibau.
Considering how much people enjoy watching DC, Cain, GSP, and Brock (all predominately wrestlers) you're clearly in the minority. Casuals can, and do, like GnP heavy wrestlers because it sets the sport apart from boxing and kickboxing. GSP is criticized by hardcore but adored by casuals. Same with DC and Cain to a lesser degree.

Khabib has face Hale (NCAA div II), Trujillo (NAIA div 1 4 time All American), and MJ (NJCAA). All good wrestlers, just without Juiced Tibau's insane TDD.

It's ok to not like a fighter without trying to make them look bad. I despise Alvarez with a passion but I won't deny that he's an elite vet.

I agree with his opinion, tho Lee may have actually been less than 100% vs Tony so he may have gave up more just because he was drained after 1st. But who knows really.

Considering how much people enjoy watching DC, Cain, GSP, and Brock (all predominately wrestlers) you're clearly in the minority. Casuals can, and do, like GnP heavy wrestlers because it sets the sport apart from boxing and kickboxing. GSP is criticized by hardcore but adored by casuals. Same with DC and Cain to a lesser degree.

Khabib has face Hale (NCAA div II), Trujillo (NAIA div 1 4 time All American), and MJ (NJCAA). All good wrestlers, just without Juiced Tibau's insane TDD.

It's ok to not like a fighter without trying to make them look bad. I despise Alvarez with a passion but I won't deny that he's an elite vet.

Khabib is undoubtedly elite. However, IMO he is overhyped here. I think the top wrestlers of the division give him problems. Conor definetly is a threat. We'll see what Tony can do but if Khabib can manage to fight consistently he will lose.

Cant wait til this hype job gets silenced.

meanwhile you sport a picture of the newest hype job, an actual unproven hype job, as your avatar

Minor correction: The picture in his profile is of an actual PROVEN hype job - he proved to be all hype with his flashy style but fragile body and weak TDD.

Khabib is an awesome MMA analyst: Accurate and straight to the point.

"Conor: Dana's son". <Lmaoo>

lsrxc3nipu7fy.jpg

I'm looking forward to this fight more than any I can remember in a while. Great matchup of styles. Khabib believes he will win, and he wouldn't be a very good fighter if he didn't have that confidence. I'm sure Tony feels the same way. And part of it is just him selling interest in the fight as well. I'll just watch and enjoy regardless of the outcome.

Khabib is undoubtedly elite. However, IMO he is overhyped here. I think the top wrestlers of the division give him problems. Conor definetly is a threat. We'll see what Tony can do but if Khabib can manage to fight consistently he will lose.
I mean the only wrestler better than what he's already faced are Lee (who could be a threat but his TDD is meh), Tony (we'll see how that goes), and Gaethje (who doesn't use his wrestling).

Regardless, there are still challenges for him. No one is unbeatable but he leaves very few flaws to exploit. He's the real deal but not an unstoppable force.

I mean the only wrestler better than what he's already faced are Lee (who could be a threat but his TDD is meh), Tony (we'll see how that goes), and Gaethje (who doesn't use his wrestling).

Regardless, there are still challenges for him. No one is unbeatable but he leaves very few flaws to exploit. He's the real deal but not an unstoppable force.

Stop his TD and have better striking than jumping weirdness and hes done.

Alvarez, Lee,Justin...these are all fighters that can beat Khabib.

MJ is a striker. Barboza is a striker with zero hands.

Hes undefeated because he's barely active. He will be exposed. His striking is terrible.

Stop his TD and have better striking than jumping weirdness and hes done.

Alvarez, Lee,Justin...these are all fighters that can beat Khabib.

MJ is a striker. Barboza is a striker with zero hands.

Hes undefeated because he's barely active. He will be exposed. His striking is terrible.
That strategy literally never works. Everyone tries. No one succeeds. His jumping strikes succeed in backing opponents to the cage allowing him to immediately transition for TDs. It's more than pointless wildness.

Eddie's clinch game is very weak which could lead him to losing a decision to Khabib. Eddie's only chance is to keep it standing.

Lee has a weak chin and could very well get finished on the feet by Khabib. His TDD is nothing special and his bottom work is untested. Him winning is unlikely but possible.

Gaethje refuses to utilize his wrestling. He doesn't typically stop TDs, he scrables out of them. So if he can out scramble Khabib then he can win. If not then he loses like the rest.

MJ and Edson were both well know for hard to take down and devastating strikers.

You can pretend like Khabib is and easy book to crack but you'll just end up disappointed.Things are nowhere near as simple as you wish them to be.

That strategy literally never works. Everyone tries. No one succeeds. His jumping strikes succeed in backing opponents to the cage allowing him to immediately transition for TDs. It's more than pointless wildness.

Eddie's clinch game is very weak which could lead him to losing a decision to Khabib. Eddie's only chance is to keep it standing.

Lee has a weak chin and could very well get finished on the feet by Khabib. His TDD is nothing special and his bottom work is untested. Him winning is unlikely but possible.

Gaethje refuses to utilize his wrestling. He doesn't typically stop TDs, he scrables out of them. So if he can out scramble Khabib then he can win. If not then he loses like the rest.

MJ and Edson were both well know for hard to take down and devastating strikers.

You can pretend like Khabib is and easy book to crack but you'll just end up disappointed.Things are nowhere near as simple as you wish them to be.

This forum is balls deep for a guy that is injured or pulls out half the time.

Conors been gone forever and this is what....the 4th attempt?

Lol. Bring Nate and pay him 20 mil. At least he will build hype and show up ffs.

And while your at it sign the Conor contact. Dude is worth every penny.

Lol.....
Because ya gotta call talent as ya can see it.

No one is gonna stop Khabibs takedowns consistently. You gotta finish him or hes gonna git ya.

Lol.....
You can't hold an argument for more than 2 posts without backing off and accusing people of being nutthuggers. I know you're all about Conor but you can support your boy without being a fucking idiot.

Khabib is fighting and improving. Nobody is beating him. No one since he joined AKA has come remote close. That's not over hyping him. It's just a fact. His fights have been consistently one sided.

You are worse than Conor haters underplaying his FW run.

Back