Khabib's Opinions on Other Lightweights

Cliffs

Eddie Alvarez: Gets hit too much, Becomes old.

Justin Gaethje: Good wrestler, need to stop doing wars. Needs to change game mix in wrestling

Dustin Poirer: Not bad but not top 5.

Kevin Lee: Wants to be tough, but has small heart. Gave up against Tony

Conor McGregor: Dana's son, or nephew. Protects him.

Tony: Gonna take his belt. Make Conor jump in line after beating Tony.
Didnt watch the video but agree with all these cliffs.

I'd add though I think lee wilted abs is a tool he's talented and underrated on here

hTTTVXo.jpg

Khabib went to the hospital for eating too much confectionary, i dread to think what a staph infection would do to him

Let us not forget, though, that said confectionary is 1-0, with its win being against the No. 1 contender. We shouldn't brush it off so easily.

No Khabib isnt a hype job. He's over hyped here. I believe he's 1 dimensional and theres plenty of wrestlers in that division that would beat him. He also pulls out often and hardly ever fights. Not a fan.

Oh really? We didn't notice because you never mentioned anyting negative in your previous four posts or so.

He has skills and you are too blinded by hate to see it.

I don’t particularly care for Justin.

I also don’t care for glass houses.
Yes because random injuries have never happened before. The sport tooootally isn't full of pots calling kettles black. Grow up.

I love how they showed shots of all the top LWs while saying "the deepest division" and they don't show Conor lol.

Yes because random injuries have never happened before. The sport tooootally isn't full of pots calling kettles black. Grow up.

You use the phrase tooootally and then tell me to grow up?

Got it.

And how you know kabob’s weight issues were from injuries?

Did he toooootallly tell you that?

You use the phrase tooootally and then tell me to grow up?

Got it.

And how you know kabob’s weight issues were from injuries?

Did he toooootallly tell you that?
Preexisting injuries, which required surgery, greatly effected his weight cut. The issues were also present during the MJ fight where he also suffered from a bad cut.

No one needed to tell me anything. I just do research instead of bitching about shit I know nothing about.

Preexisting injuries, which required surgery, greatly effected his weight cut. The issues were also present during the MJ fight where he also suffered from a bad cut.

No one needed to tell me anything. I just do research instead of bitching about shit I know nothing about.

Well sure.

I certainly believe so. It did so on short notice, and with a 70+ inch reach disadvantage. Just imagine, with a full camp...
I believe you are right. Full camp Tiramisu is no joke. I have heard some crazy stories about Tiramisu's godzilla-like rampage through Italy at Christmas time; whole towns laid to waste, sending Italians to the hospital left and right...Khabib is not safe until the moment he steps in that octagon, imo.

He talks shit while smashing and dominating you and somehow a Sherdogger tries to make that look bad lol.

Lots of fighters talk shit while fighting. None have asked their opponent to quit. WTF is that? This forum has Khabib balls deep in their mouth. His flying hammerfist is awesome.

Back