Khabib's Manager Says He Will Not Accept a Fight with Barboza

Just stop it. Melendez has lost 4 of his last 5 fights. Pettis has lost 5 of his last 7 fights. Khabib is coming off an injury and he destroyed Michael Johnson who by the way kicked Barboza's ass. Just...stop it. Khabib doesn't have to prove himself.
Yeah, actually he does. How in the world can you make a point of Melendez losing 4 out of 5 and Pettis losing 5 out of 7 without mentioning that Khabib's best and last win is also 4 out of his last 5? Where is your head?

I hope they do make Barboza vs Khabib, Barboza can beat him I think.

Khabib vs Maia, watch him get stranglefuvked by the gentle warrior.

They should make a weight class for guys that never make weight and just have them fight each other

-Khabib
-Kelvin
-Hendricks

Would watch <{JustBleed}>

People will defend him because they hate Conor and want him to wrestlefuck him

What's funny about that is like anyone is even going to watch Khabib fight after he beats Conor. If he beat him, which I don't think he even would. Conor is the most high profile mixed martial arts fighter of all time. Even if you don't like him you were watching. Khabib wins and his haters will rejoice but is anyone going to watch Khabib really fight anymore after that? Not really.

Exactly! Khabib has only 2 top 10 wins and is the least active fighter in that division.

Even if he accepted the Barboza fight he would pullout due to problems with his weight cut or an injury or he just wouldn't make weight.

Khabib and his manager are severely delusional and should maybe start showing up for title eliminator fights and actually earn the title shot.
How many top 10 wins does Lee have ?

Fuck you, you stupid bitch ass cuck.

Dude....there were two threads about this already on the first page.....1 was from the day before.....

Check the date when posting....if news is more than 5 hours old....there is likely a front page thread on it.....

if its big news, there will be at least 2....

Cerrone should move back to 55, although he's clearly competitive at 70, i think he can make things interesting again, too many inconsistent fighters for such a stacked division.

random point ITT but yeah I agree 100% and I dont think he should have ever went to 170

Fragile health, doesn't even show up his last fight, now he's refusing fights. He's doing everything he can to fuck himself. The best part is Khabib & his camp will be bitching about how the UFC doesn't respect & undervalues him.
He is just doing what everyone else that is successful in the UFC is doing........I would be willing to bet he gets exactly what he wants because the UFC has a habit of rewarding diva behavior lately....

Somebody let me know how this dude minus his skills gets to even be in the top 8? How many top 10's has he beat in 3 years?

Because Barboza would absolutely trash his bum legs.

Leg TKO Bless

KHABIB VS IAQUINTA IN NYC! Give Barboza either Charles Oliveira, Maribek Taisumov, or MAYBE give Guida a huge opportunity vs Barboza

Barboza? Get the fuck out of here. The guy gets his ass whooped by anybody that's relevant. Khab would wipe the floor with him. Waste of money and time.
Barboza trashes him on the feet. Finishes Khabib inside two rounds via leg kick TKO

I think im about to remove Khabib as my avatar. This is getting old.

Khabib vs Woodley for 170lb title if he wants a title that bad, Conor most likely coming back for pointless diaz trilogy fight & woodley doesn't have a opponent.

Back