Khabib's Manager Says He Will Not Accept a Fight with Barboza

I never really got how this guy was the N1 contender.. always out injured or if not he has Ramadan..

But he has what 2 big wins? One was Michael Johnson which is a borderline top 10 win.. The other is RDA before RDA went on a tear..

Now bear in mind since that loss yo Khabib.. RDA won a few to become the champ... then defended the title a few times.. lost to Alvarez/Ferguson and then won a fight at a higher weight class..

Meanwhile the only relevant thing Khabib has done is beat MJ.. so again why is he n1 contender? guy must really do numbers or something.. cause he didn't earn that position thro fighting

<mma4> I like this thought, I like it a lot. Like it much better than Khabib/Barboza. I like Barboza but he gets mauled by that Russian Bear...
I don't think he deserves the LW title shot after missing weight and pulling out of fights, but there's no chance of him missing weight and i don't feel like there's a clear contender at WW right now. Why not, right?

I think Khabib is a great fighter but he's being a dumbass here

Dudes in his prime.. he needs to fight. He's so inactive and his religious shit

it's hard to get excited about his career.

I was a big Khabib fan, but this is getting ridiculous.

I don't think he deserves the LW title shot after missing weight and pulling out of fights, but there's no chance of him missing weight and i don't feel like there's a clear contender at WW right now. Why not, right?

Agreed again, if his body is fighting him to get down to 155 then give that body a break @170, I'm sure Dana would love the jump he's looking for somebody, anybody, to take that belt from Woodley, problem is that TWood don't deliver the thrills but the man can kill a fighters will...

If Kevin Lee just got a title shot , I'm sure Khabib can get one without fighting Barboza

I still think Connor would rather jump to WW than fight Khabib tho

I think not... It took his body saying "No More" before he moved on to LW, as much sh!t as he talks about WW I don't think he as any real interest in going upstairs. He can only win certain selected picked & chosen fights @WW he's not well rounded enough and he's not a grinder, he's a pretty puncher and that's about it, you need a little more grinder toughness @WW...

Khabib looks really bad by doing this. This was his fight to lose and I'm pretty sure he would have won. Easily.

Barboza? Get the fuck out of here. The guy gets his ass whooped by anybody that's relevant. Khab would wipe the floor with him. Waste of money and time.
Ya, he will be going for those takedowns while getting swung on with baseball bats so he better make sure he gets one quick.

okay he is waiting for frankenstein i guess

Now bear in mind since that loss yo Khabib.. RDA won a few to become the champ... then defended the title a few times.. lost to Alvarez/Ferguson and then won a fight at a higher weight class..

Meanwhile the only relevant thing Khabib has done is beat MJ.. so again why is he n1 contender? guy must really do numbers or something.. cause he didn't earn that position thro fighting
Damn that really is crazy.

RDA acquired 4 ranked wins right after losing to Khabib. In that same time-span, Khabib did not get a single fucking win....... (holy shit)

Woodley would embarrass him. Khabib is only impressive fighting cans. Till this day he has only beat Michael Johnson...everyone else is John Doe.
You could be right, but It would still be interesting to see if Khabib could take him down and do what he did to MJ. I'd also argue that RDA isn't a can.

I think not... It took his body saying "No More" before he moved on to LW, as much sh!t as he talks about WW I don't think he as any real interest in going upstairs. He can only win certain selected picked & chosen fights @WW he's not well rounded enough and he's not a grinder, he's a pretty puncher and that's about it, you need a little more grinder toughness @WW...
The thing is its a bigger money fight and if he loses he goes back down and defends that belt

His brand obviously didn't get damaged too much with the Nate loss

I doubt it will with a loss to T-Wood

Manager clearly doesn't want his fighter to lose his legs......to Barboza

The thing is its a bigger money fight and if he loses he goes back down and defends that belt

His brand obviously didn't get damaged too much with the Nate loss

I doubt it will with a loss to T-Wood

Whenever Conor comes back it will be at LW defending his own belt not chasing another belt, believe that. There can be no stalling of a hot division any longer than it's already been stalled.

Whenever Conor comes back it will be at LW defending his own belt not chasing another belt, believe that. There can be no stalling of a hot division any longer than it's already been stalled.
I hope so

But he seems to have quite a bit of power and the UFC is making bank off of him, would be huge of course if he tried to go up and chase a 3rd, since he already gave up the first

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back