Khabibs Instagram popularity

It does happen, which is the entire point of my post.

If he was buying bots, he'd have bought some for his Twitter.

And why aren't the other Russian fighters, including his own teammates not doing it? Since they're stuck at 8k to 40k followers. You can't buy 2million+ followers without Instagram hammering down.

You are making a lot of assumptions. That someone would have bought for other social media, or that teammates would even have any idea about it. You really don't know.

You wouldn't just buy 2 million followers. You would buy much less than that, and in many small batches over a long period of time. If the followers actually look real and engage it will lead to more organic growth. Yes it is still a risk, but I wouldn't be surprised that Khabib or any other big name in MMA was doing such things because it is so very common in 2017.

I'm not accusing him of anything lol, just that his insta number is super high compared to his twitter, fb and even vk. So it is a little odd.

Why would he need bots? How does that help him; its not like he's a rapper who needs bookings for shows, or trying to dupe endorsement deals so he pretends to have a following? 90% of his posts are just him at the gym or standing on some mountain.

And why only buy bots for Instagram and not his Twitter?

Leverage with the UFC and sponsors.

If you have 500k people watching you in the gym people will pay you to wear their stuff and train on their stuff.

Leverage with the UFC and sponsors.

If you have 500k people watching you in the gym people will pay you to wear their stuff and train on their stuff.

Khabib has more than enough popularity to have organic followers. Look how often he gets brought up on MMA forums. That's not even counting his popularity among Russian speaking audiences. The guy is huge. Just my take on it. The only sponsors I've seen Khabib push is Nutrabolics and ReebokRussia, who've been with him for years now.

He's now close to 3m followers. I know one can buy followers ,bots etc but the no. of likes and comments on his posts mimic that of a legit one. Average no. of views of his videos is around 500k. For a man who fights once a year that is quite impressive.

Instagram is huge in Russia.

Khalibeebs a bit more popular than you think.

Conor is hilarious

Thought buying social media followers would get him an equal split against Floyd

Funny that someone else finally noticed this. I don't follow him on Instagram and his instagram is pushed HEAVILY on my feed. I don't even follow many fighters. Mostly Instagram whores.

Back