Khabibs Instagram popularity

greenhawk

zzzz
@purple
Reaction score
He's now close to 3m followers. I know one can buy followers ,bots etc but the no. of likes and comments on his posts mimic that of a legit one. Average no. of views of his videos is around 500k. For a man who fights once a year that is quite impressive.

He is most known because he wrestle bears.

It's because Instagram is way more popular in Russia than Twitter is.

Conor is hilarious

Thought buying social media followers would get him an equal split against Floyd

Russian bots are the best bots.

Why would he need bots? How does that help him; its not like he's a rapper who needs bookings for shows, or trying to dupe endorsement deals so he pretends to have a following? 90% of his posts are just him at the gym or standing on some mountain.

And why only buy bots for Instagram and not his Twitter?

He's now close to 3m followers. I know one can buy followers ,bots etc but the no. of likes and comments on his posts mimic that of a legit one. Average no. of views of his videos is around 500k. For a man who fights once a year that is quite impressive.

Khabib doesn't appear like the type of fighter who is an attention whore, like McGregor for example, who would buy fake followers.

His video where he wrestled with a bear got 1.5+ million views on Youtube.

Much like GSP he has an entire country supporting him.

He is most known because he wrestle bears.

DJH8T_qXgAADfdJ.jpg

Not that's there's anything wrong with that!

Why would he need bots? How does that help him; its not like he's a rapper who needs bookings for shows, or trying to dupe endorsement deals so he pretends to have a following? 90% of his posts are just him at the gym or standing on some mountain.

And why only buy bots for Instagram and not his Twitter?

Lol it's just a joke.

But his ig account is a little suspect because his twitter and other social media are sooo much lower.

Is it really that crazy of an idea, that a celebrity or someone close spent $1-2k on followers? It happens.

Lol it's just a joke.

But his ig account is a little suspect because his twitter and other social media are sooo much lower.

Is it really that crazy of an idea, that a celebrity or someone close spent $1-2k on followers? It happens.

It does happen, which is the entire point of my post.

If he was buying bots, he'd have bought some for his Twitter.

And why aren't the other Russian fighters, including his own teammates not doing it? Since they're stuck at 8k to 40k followers. You can't buy 2million+ followers without Instagram hammering down.

I guess half of Dagestan and Chechnya follow him.

Those are hired bots from Kazakhstan & Kirghizistan .

Back