Khabib's financial backer Ziyavudin Magomedov (owner of FNG) got arrested.

Sounds like he forgot the most important part of skimming: paying off the right people.

In se' Dagestan anytime is sexy time.

He kind of asked Putin for help to sort this matter
Yeah, that made me lol so hard, he literally exposed the whole legal system of the country with that stunt. Just appeal to the leader and everything will go away ahahah. I guess now they will have to actually proceed and NOT let him go to cover up that little blunder.

Last edited:
I hope FNG stays intact...
Fun Org. with fun shows and brutal finishes over there...and they stream for free...

So this will be the second time in a row that Russia hosts a world wide event (last one being a winter Olympics) that will have last minute construction and shitty accommodations etc.

What does “financial backer” mean? Doesn’t Khabib get paid by the UFC?
lol. Khabib probably has Russian mobsters betting millions on him in fights. Not a bad reason to stay undefeated lol

565f916eeaab695f663e1ff4c1bb4cb4.jpg

Turtle neck.

Also if anyone does not know. In UFC 223, when Khabib spoke in his native tongue in the post fight interview, he asked Putin to help Magomedov out of jail. Joe Rogan just heard Vladimir Putin and asked Khabib to translate.
Khabib spoke in Russian and I don't think it's his native tongue. I think his native tongue is Avar btw on Russian mma forum I remember comment like "how Khabib can be born in Russia and live all his live in Russia and speak that bad Russian with that horrible accent?".

Khabib spoke in Russian and I don't think it's his native tongue. I think his native tongue is Avar btw on Russian mma forum I remember comment like "how Khabib can be born in Russia and live all his live in Russia and speak that bad Russian with that horrible accent?".
Very irrelevant but thank you for sharing that.

Very irrelevant but thank you for sharing that.
Oh I remembered another stuff I've seen (I think on forum or maybe on social media) - that Khabib speaks better English than Russian. But I think it's more like a joke.

Stealing from the Russian government? That's a Polonium poisoning.

Back