Khabib's father to corner him at UFC 229!?

Khabib and his father is going to give the world a lesson in MMA

He's like 5 foot 5. Trump doesn't worked up about Rand Paul sized people.

1439349293805s.jpg

B0IF1ogIUAAt8bS.jpg

LOL@ "This is your job"

Trump doesn’t let any foreign enemies in this country. Hillary made it happen for the commies.

That picture is fake news

I heard it was a ban on Muslim countries though. Isn’t Dagestan a part of Russia? I honestly don’t know how this works, I completely stopped paying attention to all politics about two years ago when it became a reality show.

I heard it was a ban on Muslim countries though. Isn’t Dagestan a part of Russia? I honestly don’t know how this works, I completely stopped paying attention to all politics about two years ago when it became a reality show.

The ban was for these seven countries Libya, Iran, Somalia, Syria and Yemen — plus North Korea and Venezuela... pretty much the most corrupt and terrorist filled countries on the planet... liberals we're pissed.

I have no idea. I’m with you. Staying out of politics. I just know trump hates foreign people and Hillary loves commies.

So Hilary let in Khabibs dad.

Khabib’s Dad will be bad luck for him. 26-1 inshallah
You know, that could be a serious bad omen. Having a parent there does not nessecarily mean it's a good thing. It could be too much pressure, too many cooks in the kitchen or just plain bad luck. He won every fight in the UFC without him there.

I'm gonna tweet him to see if I can get my visa back, I swear that wasn't my weed!

Its only a Matter of time before Leslie Smith and her Lawyer release a press release about their suspicion of Khabibs instagram post of his fathers Visa and its association with Dana White and Trump

Can Khabibs dad really not Come to the US?

I don’t know what’s real or fake anymore when it comes to political stuff.

Not related to travel ban. He was denied visa more than once most likely because he knows someone or goes somewhere that's "black listed". There are fighters from Dagestan and Chechnya that have visa problems too and can't fight in the US. The issue is that region, nowadays more Dagestan than Chechnya, has a huge problem with Islamic radicalism and terrorism so sometimes it's just bad luck like you know a guy that was involved somehow with that and that's enough to ruin your chances of getting a visa. If I remember correctly that's what happened with Frodo, some guy from his gym had connection with terrorist cells and he'll probably never get a visa thank to that guy.

Back