Khabib's father reveals real reason for cancelation of fight with Ferg

Dagestan is still in Russia. And yes there are many seniors that are living on the brink of poverty in the caucuses

I know that Daghestan is in Russia, lol. 12ga told about difference in culture, and he's 100% right about that. And it's just has nothing to do with "brink of poverty" and geographic BS you are talking about.

Clicked thread expecting to see Tiramisu....was not disappointed.

It certainly works for Tony. He’s plenty vocal about blowing up to the 190s after he fights.
And Conor McGregor said Nate Diaz is 3 times bigger than him.

Sometimes fighters exaggerate. Shocking, I know.

Sprained MCL in the weeks leading up to the mendes fit. Reduced his ability to training and cut like he usually would. Didn't complain and still made the weight.

Professional. Khabib is a pussy.

Blahblah. Still doesn't change the fact that he was cutting a shitton to not fight at WW. He left FW as soon as IVs got banned.

I know that Daghestan is in Russia, lol. 12ga told about difference in culture, and he's 100% right about that. And it's just has nothing to do with "brink of poverty" and geographic BS you are talking about.

What do you mean BS I’m talking about ? Are you trying to say everyone is Dagestan is wealthy and there’s no poor people ? You little clown. Try learning something new for once.

Back