Khabib's father reveals real reason for cancelation of fight with Ferg

tetya.kz

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
As per the article, when dehydrating in sauna Khabib asked his friend Omar: "When did you arrive", despite coming to the sauna/gym together with him. Omar immediately informed Khabib's father. Partial loss of memory is one of the setbacks of big loss cuts.

Father then gave order to the doctor to give injection to Khabib and ordered to put him off the fight.

Source:
https://lenta.ru/news/2017/12/22/ufcnurmag/

Daddy Nurmagomedov conveniently doesn't mention Tiramisu. Ducking tiramisu in my opinion.

Pretty much everyone knew he was having a bad weight cut.

Cucuy even said to him, "Good luck with that weight cut" a few days out.

He could see Khabib was having a rough go.

Ballooning up 30-40lbs between fights is not really wise.

Last edited:
Who else is pushing 30 and needs their father to monitor every shit hes doing?

Im sorry Mahmoud, i never meant to let you down, but tonight im cleaning out the pantry.

Here's the real story: He fucked up weeks, if not months before the fight, by being lazy. By the period in which it was time to make weight, he had to cut too much weight.

End of fucking story.

Pretty much everyone knew he was having a bad weigh cut.

Cucuy even said, "Good luck with that weight cut" a few days out.

He could see Khabib was having a rough go.

Ballooning up 30-40lbs between fights is not really wise.

It certainly works for Tony. He’s plenty vocal about blowing up to the 190s after he fights.

I comment "loose sum wait u jiggly titty dageslovakian bitch!" on his instagram every day in the hopes that he'll develop a career saving eating disorder :)

Time for Dana to set Khabib's dad vs Weidman's in a battle of overbearing fathers. Winner gets to adopt the loser's son

Who else is pushing 30 and needs their father to monitor every shit hes doing?
Different culture. Parents to be respected always. Not like in US where you see homeless old men and ladies.

Different culture. Parents to be respected always. Not like in US where you see homeless old men and ladies.

There’s plenty of homeless old men and old ladies in russia...and many more that are living basically in poverty on a tiny pension

So bad weight cut, did he revealed anything new?

As per the article, when dehydrating in sauna Khabib asked his friend Omar: "When did you arrive", despite coming to the sauna/gym together with him. Omar immediately informed Khabib's father. Partial loss of memory is one of the setbacks of big loss cuts.

Father then gave order to the doctor to give injection to Khabib and ordered to put him off the fight.

Source:
https://lenta.ru/news/2017/12/22/ufcnurmag/
Duh I remember watching the embedded episode when it first came out they all were laughing and I thought khabib was gonna die

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back