Khabib's father invites Conor McGregor to Dagestan

You might be retarded, seeing as I said Khabib would win. It's been your whole life and you're still stupid. May want to get on that, little guy.

Even Conor’s dad probably knew Khabib would win. What does that have to do with your emotional little girly rant about Khabib and his family?

Even Conor’s dad probably knew Khabib would win. What does that have to do with your emotional little girly rant about Khabib and his family?
Now you're changing the subject entirely from your original reply to me. It must be tough being you 24/7.... Poor little guy can't even remember what the discussion was about from 3 minutes ago.

There there, little guy. There there.

This is a weird conversation we're having...

Someone said "People out there don't carry grudges". "Out there" referring to Dagestan. You responded:

So I was wondering why you're comparing Kuklinski to Dagestani people. I'm not saying they don't hold grudges, in fact they often do, but my point is that Kuklinski is completely unrelated to the topic.

It's odd that I have to explain this.
It’s not odd at all. What’s odd is you claiming Dagestani people are immune to holding grudges, as if they’re some special breed of person, unlike any other human beings on the face of the earth. He said something, I made a point, you tried to disregard my point, I made an even more valid point, but you’re obviously too proud to admit that what I said makes sense, so you want to continue going until proven right. So here, “you’re totally right man. Wow. Dagestanis really are unlike anyone else on the planet. They are immune to other feelings and emotions that human beings all over the world, regardless of where they’re from, experience.”

He met up with Micheal Johnson also after the khabib fight, he dmsaid he would do it for a few opponents of khabib

They gonna hold him hostage for $100 million ransom

Lol.

Conors not going go that ass backwards country

It’s not odd at all. What’s odd is you claiming Dagestani people are immune to holding grudges, as if they’re some special breed of person, unlike any other human beings on the face of the earth. He said something, I made a point, you tried to disregard my point, I made an even more valid point, but you’re obviously too proud to admit that what I said makes sense, so you want to continue going until proven right. So here, “you’re totally right man. Wow. Dagestanis really are unlike anyone else on the planet. They are immune to other feelings and emotions that human beings all over the world, regardless of where they’re from, experience.”
I usually try to be respectful around here but you seriously need to work on your reading skills.

upload_2018-10-19_17-58-49.png

Well, in Islam if a Muslim invites his worst enemy at his house, he is obliged to warrant him safety and shelter until his departure.
So Khabib's father is indeed inviting him out of good manners.
Indeed, the Koran also states that if any man causes harm to an invited guest then Allah will curse him by turning him into a giant white rat, who can only eat his own young. It is known.

I usually try to be respectful around here but you seriously need to work on your reading skills.

View attachment 456315
You’re right, I read that incorrectly. However, when you threw some completely left field comment out there about me commenting on the INITIAL poster’s comment, who said “people out there aren’t like that”, my point is still valid. But you tried to make a comparison that an American of polish decent has nothing to do with dagestanis. At the end of the day we’re all human beings, and a lot of us tick the same, which is completely valid. Why you would try to disregard that point with some strange comparison is beyond me. But you’re right, I read your other post incorrectly, so for that I apologize.

Indeed, the Koran also states that if any man causes harm to an invited guest then Allah will curse him by turning him into a giant white rat, who can only eat his own young. It is known.
WTF,i hope this is a joke lol.

You’re right, I read that incorrectly. However, when you threw some completely left field comment out there about me commenting on the INITIAL poster’s comment, who said “people out there aren’t like that”, my point is still valid. But you tried to make a comparison that an American of polish decent has nothing to do with dagestanis. At the end of the day we’re all human beings, and a lot of us tick the same, which is completely valid. Why you would try to disregard that point with some strange comparison is beyond me. But you’re right, I read your other post incorrectly, so for that I apologize.
Thanks, I appreciate that.

"At the end of the day we’re all human beings, and a lot of us tick the same" - totally agree, would NOT be surprised at all if some Dagestanis still held a grudge and wanted to get their hands on Conor. So in fact, we're in agreement, I just didn't think Kuklinski was relevant to the topic.
But yeah, I get your point so we're good.
thumbs-up-1.png

Well, in Islam if a Muslim invites his worst enemy at his house, he is obliged to warrant him safety and shelter until his departure.
So Khabib's father is indeed inviting him out of good manners.
All of my knowledge about Islam was derived from Kingdom of Heaven.

Even in the humility department Connor is getting beaten.

The cucking of McTapper knows no end.

Thanks, I appreciate that.

"At the end of the day we’re all human beings, and a lot of us tick the same" - totally agree, would NOT be surprised at all if some Dagestanis still held a grudge and wanted to get their hands on Conor. So in fact, we're in agreement, I just didn't think Kuklinski was relevant to the topic.

But yeah, I get your point so we're good.
Cool, glad to hear that, sounds like it. Take care man.

I usually try to be respectful...
That guys original post is multi layered bait Im pretty sure. Especially since he is so quick to argue and tries to spin what you say to "win"

Unless he really thought mentioning a specific, completely unrelated guy who was not forgiving somehow proved a point. Maybe he watched a documentary and was fascinated enough to bring Kuklinsky into anything he can

Edit: Maybe not bait apparently. Do people really need examples of random guys who held grudges to believe that some people hold grudges?

That guys original post is multi layered bait Im pretty sure. Especially since he is so quick to argue and tries to spin what you say to "win"

Unless he really thought mentioning a specific, completely unrelated guy who was not forgiving somehow proved a point. Maybe he watched a documentary and was fascinated enough to bring Kuklinsky into anything he can
We've come to an agreement already, all clear, no offense taken by anyone. See, we can all be friends if we really want to. ;)

giphy.gif

Back