Khabib's father invites Conor McGregor to Dagestan

Have you heard the name Jamal Khashoggi lately?
that is EXACTLY what I was thinking. abducted, tortured, killed, dismembered. that's just how they roll in that neck of the woods.

Guys, do you actually think Conor would be safe if he entered Dagestan? Like, sure, the Nurmagomedovs might be welcoming, maybe even Kadyrov would be welcoming, but who's to say that a deranged individual won't go ahead and try to kill the fuck out of Conor for what he said in the lead up to the fight?

If I were Conor, I would not go anywhere near Dagestan nor Chechenya.

Guys, do you actually think Conor would be safe if he entered Dagestan? Like, sure, the Nurmagomedovs might be welcoming, maybe even Kadyrov would be welcoming, but who's to say that a deranged individual won't go ahead and try to kill the fuck out of Conor for what he said in the lead up to the fight?

If I were Conor, I would not go anywhere near Dagestan nor Chechenya.
To kill the fuck is almost Shakespearean

Lmao at Conor fanboys comparing a MMA trainer in Dagestan to agents of a corrupt and murderous government in Saudi. One trains kids for a living, the other kill innocent people in nefarious plots and wars.

To Shertards they are both the same.

Lmao at Conor fanboys comparing a MMA trainer in Dagestan to agents of a corrupt and murderous government in Saudi. One trains kids for a living, the other kill innocent people in nefarious plots and wars.

To Shertards they are both the same.
There's more people in Dagestan than Khabib and his pops, chief.

Why not? What's the worst that could happen?
Especially if he is cageside with this guy who I am sure would love to meet him!
5568.jpg

Good guy Abdulmanap carries no grudges. As long as he has Artem by his side Conor would be fine if he goes.

It's been a long time since I read the Quran but there are suras that state you must give shelter to even your enemy if they ask. After that, they're fair game, though.

There's more people in Dagestan than Khabib and his pops, chief.

People are comparing it to the Saudi case where Jamal was invited into a trap. People referencing that case are clearly suggesting that Abdulmanap - the guy that made the invitation - is setting a trap for Conor.

Richard kuklinski, famous hitman for the mob, used to follow people home who flipped him off on the road, and would come back days later to strangle them to death in their driveways. I beg to differ.
What relation does Richard Kuklinski, an American of Polish descent born in New Jersey, have with any Dagestani people?
{<huh}

He should go. After all, "Its just business"

b8u7qvu.jpg

What relation does Richard Kuklinski, an American of Polish descent born in New Jersey, have with any Dagestani people?
{<huh}
So because they’re from Dagestan, they are immune to holding grudges, and the capability of being psychopaths? Because that trait is EXCLUSIVE to Americans of polish decent. Yep, you’re totally right.

He wont do since then there is nothing to trash talk for the rematch.

Back