Khabib's Dad believes his son can beat Mayweather with Tyson and Lomachenko Sr training him

LOL imagine if this happens and he KOs floyd. McTapper fans might kill them selves

Please NO. i don't want to see it at all, Floyd would just clown him and it would be stupid to watch, Khabib will just be punching the air all night, its really shitty for MMA fans. Just fight in MMA and continue please

"faster than Maidana"
i almost spit my drink out LOL

Khabib lands one good shot against Conor and all of a sudden he's the best boxer in MMA? no.
Khabib said he was better because of that and he dropped Conor so the fight to him is credible now for at least 50 million so he is being reasonable, the fight will likely sell over 3 million buys

stay in your lane mma fighters

ffs

Khabib would stand the exact same chance as Conor.

Zero.

Khabib wouldn't have the stamina to BOX with Floyd for 12 rounds. That's an acquired skill, big difference in mma cardio and boxing.

No doubt Khabib lasts longer than Conor, but I dont see him making it much further than a 6th round before his tank is on empty, especially with a defensive master like Floyd.

giphy.gif
Lol

Last edited:
Abdulmanap is right, no one can take that right hand.

Abdulmanap bless.

Khabib wouldn't have the stamina to BOX with Floyd for 12 rounds. That's an acquired skill, big difference in mma cardio and boxing.

No doubt Khabib lasts longer than Conor, but I dont see him making it much further than a 6th round before his tank is on empty, especially with a defensive master like Floyd.
You might be surprised how good Khabibs stamina will be

Lol

Too bad Loma can't fight for him. I think he'd still lose but would fare better than Khabib.

Henry Armstrong? Maidana? These were both champion boxers. Henry Armstrong was one of the all time greats. Chino was a boxing champion in his own right, in two weight classes.

I underline boxer because I don't believe it to be a fair comparison gauging someone new to pro boxing against elite level boxers.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion I guess. We don't know until we know. I see a blow out on every level if Khabib boxes Floyd.

Obviously Khabib has no chance against Floyd in the boxing ring, but I like the thinking of Lomachenko Sr training Khabib. Lomachenko and Abdulmanap are both Ukrainian National Sambo Champions and master of sport I believe, and Loma also came from a Sambo background. Loma Sr would have Khabib's footwork and boxing looking crisp as hell.

I'd watch. He'd do much better than no heart/no cardio McGregor. Wrestling/Grappling for 25 minutes is more taxing than throwing punches.

Lol

Too bad Loma can't fight for him. I think he'd still lose but would fare better than Khabib.

Henry Armstrong? Maidana? These were both champion boxers. Henry Armstrong was one of the all time greats. Chino was a boxing champion in his own right, in two weight classes.

I underline boxer because I don't believe it to be a fair comparison gauging someone new to pro boxing against elite level boxers.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion I guess. We don't know until we know. I see a blow out on every level if Khabib boxes Floyd.
Loma vs 43 year old non-training Floyd would actually be a pretty close match.

You might be surprised how good Khabibs stamina will be

I agree. However, boxing has many ways to sap someone's stamina.

Floyd is a master of the body jab.
Floyd is a master of having opponent's swing at air.
Floyd is a master of covering an opponent's nose, and mouth with the glove.

All of these things chip away at the gas tank. Khabib is world class. I don't know if he can go 12 convincing rounds. We don't have anything to judge that by. I wouldn't be surprised either way. I would be impressed if he doesn't gas in a 12 round fight where Floyd didn't fight his pace, and carry him. Conor got tired very quick when Floyd pushed the pace. Taking a butt whooping on the back foot is super draining, that's what happened to Conor. Floyd was basically accelerating Conor's body around the ring very late until the stoppage. lol

Conor, and Khabib aren't the same person, so we won't know until we know.

I just read it on Boxing scene he believes his son will do better than Mcgregor and has a big chance against the older slower Floyd. He also wants Mike Tyson and Lomachenkos father to train his son and believes his son can learn how to beat Floyd, I believe Khabib has a shot if he uses Henry Amrstrong style with MAidana and use his size on the older smaller Floyd

https://www.boxingscene.com/khabibs-dad-wants-mike-tyson-loma-sr-mayweather-bout--132801

I believe it too, Maidana gave Floyd a hard time and Khabib is much bigger and faster than Maidana they also throw similar haymakers

Khabib will need to trap Floyd and make the fight dirty, Floyd doesn't move like he used to anymore and Khabib is young and has stamina

I watched this video of Henry Armstrong and it gave me confidence in Khabib please make it happen Khabib boxes similar to Armstrong and if he gets in close he can really break Floyds body bad

This is just a money fight

Khabib would get knocked out by Floyd
These guys are full of shit

Once again I'll say it Floyd has beaten guys that are world champions in boxing time and time again

How does Khabib win he will get embarrassed by Floyd and we all know it

Obviously Khabib has no chance against Floyd in the boxing ring, but I like the thinking of Lomachenko Sr training Khabib. Lomachenko and Abdulmanap are both Ukrainian National Sambo Champions and master of sport I believe, and Loma also came from a Sambo background. Loma Sr would have Khabib's footwork and boxing looking crisp as hell.

Loma I think competed in Judo, and Greco Roman in his youth. I saw some old tapes. Loma also grew up dancing, and cited RJJ as one of his influences. Loma also has an amateur record of 396-1, considered by some to be the greatest amateur boxer of all time. I do not think Khabib would have enough time to pick up what Loma did. Sometimes it doesn't matter who is training you. Look how many all time greats who can't even get their own sons halfway decent.

I seem to remember Mayweather beating Maidana, not once but twice.

They want to use Maidana's style, but is Khabib better than Maidana in boxing? Nopeeee

well this is a fight that everyone was asking to see ...said no one ever

Back