Khabib's Dad believes his son can beat Mayweather with Tyson and Lomachenko Sr training him

He's never going to make the money he thinks he deserves if he keeps comparing himself to Conor.

lmao, Khabib's dad wants that check.

Khabib would get shut out quite easily.
Why do people keep saying that like its a bad thing? its PRIZE fighting after all, this is their livelihood, let them eat man, more power to Khabib if he lands the fight I will pay for it. Because I know Khabib will give his all

Why do people keep saying that like its a bad thing? its PRIZE fighting after all, this is their livelihood, let them eat man, more power to Khabib if he lands the fight I will pay for it. Because I know Khabib will give his all
Just because Khabib routinely goes on rants about how he doesnt give a shit about money and thats not what he fights for, would fight Conor for free, etc

I would watch. The battle of A-level athletes. Khabib has obvious advantages against Floyd, conditioning and physicality takes you very far in combat sports
You have to be kidding me. Where and how could Khabib win this ?

If conor can fight mayweather the GOAT khabib can too.

I just read it on Boxing scene he believes his son will do better than Mcgregor and has a big chance against the older slower Floyd. He also wants Mike Tyson and Lomachenkos father to train his son and believes his son can learn how to beat Floyd, I believe Khabib has a shot if he uses Henry Amrstrong style with MAidana and use his size on the older smaller Floyd

https://www.boxingscene.com/khabibs-dad-wants-mike-tyson-loma-sr-mayweather-bout--132801

I believe it too, Maidana gave Floyd a hard time and Khabib is much bigger and faster than Maidana they also throw similar haymakers

Khabib will need to trap Floyd and make the fight dirty, Floyd doesn't move like he used to anymore and Khabib is young and has stamina

I watched this video of Henry Armstrong and it gave me confidence in Khabib please make it happen Khabib boxes similar to Armstrong and if he gets in close he can really break Floyds body bad

Did you really compare Khabib to Maidana?

Wait. Did Khabib or his father have those seizures? Can someone clarify?

Please no.

how when McGregor just broke the UFC ppv record after losing to Flyd

Mcgregor had people amazed by him casuals said wow Conor lasted longer and did better against Floyd than Manny Pacquiao

Stop with this crap- its not going to hurt the ufc it will help it, that way UFC will not lose any money just let Khabibi get paid in boxing and like with Conor vs Floyd there is no money out of their pocket its a smart move

and if Khabib loses so what they will just say he is brave and has balls. If he wins OH MAN LEGENDARY

The more you carry on, the more you’re making yourself look ridiculous.

Floyd hardly trained for McGregor, threw zero combinations and walked him down flat footed and McGregor still couldn’t do crap with him. Floyd treated him like an amateur sparring partner. The public were taken for fools and it appears you were too.

The fact is you noobs and casuals don’t know boxing from shuffleboard. McGregor, nor Nurmagomedov wouldn’t beat any boxer with a full camp in the top 50, let alone Mayweather.

Anyone who knows anything about boxing, knows no amateur fighter, not even when the all time greats began their career, could walk in against a champion off the street and take their title. As much of a genius as Lomachenko is, even with an amateur record of 396-1, couldn’t take the title in his second pro fight.

These young mma fighters need to stop going after old man Floyd. All they are doing is giving him easy bank.

I am a Khabib fan. Floyd makes Khabib look like a child, guaranteed.

Mayweather is in his 40's and he's the size of a UFC bantamweight.

Just a friendly reminder..

everytime people say Khabib will get outstruck, he always ends up outstriking his opponents somewhow

even against Conor, dropped him...

could Floyd be another victim to the Khabib striking doubt? Do people dare doubt Khabib's stand up again??

Well, Khabib opened with better odds to win vs Floyd than Conor did and that is pretty surprising

I just read it on Boxing scene he believes his son will do better than Mcgregor and has a big chance against the older slower Floyd. He also wants Mike Tyson and Lomachenkos father to train his son and believes his son can learn how to beat Floyd, I believe Khabib has a shot if he uses Henry Amrstrong style with MAidana and use his size on the older smaller Floyd

https://www.boxingscene.com/khabibs-dad-wants-mike-tyson-loma-sr-mayweather-bout--132801

I believe it too, Maidana gave Floyd a hard time and Khabib is much bigger and faster than Maidana they also throw similar haymakers

Khabib will need to trap Floyd and make the fight dirty, Floyd doesn't move like he used to anymore and Khabib is young and has stamina

I watched this video of Henry Armstrong and it gave me confidence in Khabib please make it happen Khabib boxes similar to Armstrong and if he gets in close he can really break Floyds body bad

Nah. MMA fighters dont know how to "BOX" on the inside.

Too use to knees, elbows and different style of clinching that's illegal in boxing.

Floyd took advantage of that vs Conor and Conor looked lost as he couldn't use 95% of his illegal for boxing weapons with Floyd close to him.

Khabib stands almost next to no chance in boxing.

everytime people say Khabib will get outstruck, he always ends up outstriking his opponents somewhow

could Floyd be another victim to the Khabib striking doubt? Do people dare doubt Khabib's stand up again??

No takedown threat in boxing.

No MMA style clinching in boxing.

No elbows or knees in boxing.

Take those away, Khabibs striking (for boxing) sucks.

MMA fights and boxing are completely different. No threat of a takedown in boxing. Without that threat Floyd will box around Khabib all day. People like you have the same disillusion Connor fans had and still do have

Back