Khabibs Dad already smeshing him. lol

What's it like being a douchebag?
Eh it has its moments.
But come on this shits hilarious and sadthetic when people try to be all badass on a web forum. Dude says he's mastered all these different martial arts by time he was 21. That's straight bullshit and kinda sad. People like that need to be called out on there lies or they will continue to live in there unhealthy fantasy world.

That's a good sign after someone wins a big fight. Their team isn't resting on laurels and has them right back in going hard af.

Agree with this, but i'm not surprised. I'm assuming he and his camp are aware that Tony is a tougher fight for him than McGregor. So he can train with a legit obstacle still in need of conquering.

Last edited:
So Khabib is back in the gym, training harder than ever, while Conor is on whiskey tour, partying all of the time, and there are fools who think Conor can win a rematch?
Delusion level - over 9000!

<36>

Eh it has its moments.
But come on this shits hilarious and sadthetic when people try to be all badass on a web forum. Dude says he's mastered all these different martial arts by time he was 21. That's straight bullshit and kinda sad. People like that need to be called out on there lies or they will continue to live in there unhealthy fantasy world.
he didnt say he mastered it. he said he had experience.

His dad wasn't joking, sleep deprivation is some serious shit and to make him run... Wow lol.

Eh it has its moments.

Get a load of Don Quixote bitching at folks about them being stuck in fantasy worlds. This isn't Bullshido, squirt.

he didnt say he mastered it. he said he had experience.
<PlusJuan>

Kebob gets no sleep as his dad keeps smeshing Mrs Abdulmanap all night in the next room

Funny enough I've seen training videos where Khabibs dad demonstrated judo trips and gnp techniques. His technique was flawless and smooth as butter. For a man that age and girth, it was a sight to behold. Khabib might legit be scared of him.

Funny enough I've seen training videos where Khabibs dad demonstrated judo trips and gnp techniques. His technique was flawless and smooth as butter. For a man that age and girth, it was a sight to behold. Khabib might legit be scared of him.
Dude is a BEAST!
But super chill and respectful.
Abdulmanap bless.

Khabib makes sense when you look at who raised him and where he grew up.

In a way, he's very lucky.
That's why Americans are soft AF and now lazy, raised by the TV, video games and iPhones. The best thing that can happen for later life success is to grow up poor and have a hard life as a child. When Americans were poor and had the immigrant mentality, it was all different.

Was Khabib's dad a wrestler or a sambo player or something?

Back