Khabibs Dad already smeshing him. lol

Abdulmanap - You won but where is my cut of the $2,000,000?

Khabib - Sorry Dad but UFC no give.

Abdulmanap - Let’s go, Up and down

Khabib - “ Floyd, do you wanna fight?”

The $2million was the chump change, Dana would had already wired US$5-10million PPV cut in to Khabib's bank account.

My dad is 66 and until I really noticed him start to slow down a bit physically, I was still shit scared of him as well. The stories about him that I've heard from other people (he'd never talk about his fights without someone else bringing it up) made me weary of really pushing him too far. He was just an untrained tough guy (not toughguy...there is a difference) while I was a wrestler with BJJ, karate, MT, and boxing experience by 21. Still wouldn't have fucked with him then. Might've been able to take him but he would have done some serious damage to me in the process.

Oldman strength is a thing, people.
Lol you didn't have no experience in wrestling bjj Muay Thai and boxing by time you were 21 you just had a purple belt in karate from the local McDojo. Plus you were probably like the high schooler fighting little kids in karate class at the mcdojo or YMCA lol. Trying to be all badass online. I bet you and your dad couldn't even beat Demi lovato in a fight atleast she has mma training for real there toughguy.

He sent an Instagram vid to Javier that his Dad won't let him get any sleep - He has him running the Dagestani mountains at the butt crack o dawn, and right back to training:

Abdulmanap might be the only person Khabib is legit scared of. haha

I just realized his Dad is repping Reebok lol

Sign Abdul up to UFC HW division., he would be the same age as them anyway. Would watch

Khabib won the fight, back to training already. Conor got humiliated and is out there promoting whisky instead of getting back to work.

Shows you the difference of a real champ and a wannabe.

His dad trained him to be a killer since he was in diapers. That family is both amazing and scary at the same time. lol

His respect & admiration for his dad is awesome.
Abdulmanap he smesh Khabib.

:confused:

Lol you didn't have no experience in wrestling bjj Muay Thai and boxing by time you were 21 you just had a purple belt in karate from the local McDojo. Plus you were probably like the high schooler fighting little kids in karate class at the mcdojo or YMCA lol. Trying to be all badass online. I bet you and your dad couldn't even beat Demi lovato in a fight atleast she has mma training for real there toughguy.
What's it like being a douchebag?

Conor's Dad was also a hard man. He would make Conor get up early and run to the welfare office to get his checks.

Does Khabib still live at home??
Wtf??

It's more like Khabib allows his parents to live at Khabibs home with his wife and kids.

That old-school 3 generations under 1 roof kind of household. I respect it.

Khabib's father canceled all future bus-related transportation

Abdullamap or The Dad, who wins?

chris-weidman-instagram-fathers-day.jpg
Abdulmanap take a close split decision

Back