Khabibs Behavior

AustonMattews

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Is Khabib the worst behaving fighter in the history?
Is there anything he can do to regain people´s trust or is he forever looked up as a fake nice guy terrorist ?
Should fans start boycotting every event he is in if his fight against McGregor doesnt get overturned ?

c2b.jpg

I agree it was terrible behaviour. How dare he knock down, smash and then choke your boy? He should be disciplined for that.

I feel your salty tears my Sherbro.

I agree it was terrible behaviour. How dare he knock down, smash and then choke your boy? He should be disciplined for that.

Im not talking about the fluke victory but his behavior afterwards. It was horrific, an black eye to the sport of Mixed Martial Arts. Cross

Why would his fight get over tuned ? That will only happen if he tests positive for PED's. Now the UFC can take his belt away, as the belt means nothing , other than a promotional tool to sell PPV's

Between Conors ever more elaborate attempts at selling tickets and Khabib declaring jihad they can both be suspended for 10 years far as I'm concerned.

A pair of parasites.

Im not talking about the fluke victory but his behavior afterwards. It was horrific, an black eye to the sport of Mixed Martial Arts. Cross

Yes it was definitely a fluke.

Conor slipped for the knockdown, was merely resting on the floor for the ground and pound and was trying to tire Khabibs arms for the neck crank, but Herb stepped in and ruined the master plan.

Most definitely not. It was a bad look for the UFC in general, but Khabib's image will probably be enhanced by it in the long run.

Many other fighters have done worse over the years. Including the man who he beat on Saturday night.

Is Khabib the worst behaving fighter in the history?
Is there anything he can do to regain people´s trust or is he forever looked up as a fake nice guy terrorist ?
Should fans start boycotting every event he is in if his fight against McGregor doesnt get overturned ?

No, Khabib is an angel compared to Conor.
No, he's still the same respectful, trustworthy fighter. Nothing changed.
And No, it would be wrong to start boycotting a fighter just cause you're a fucking bigot. But it's your life.

I like it, better than fake gangsta momma's boy persona.

Dont be ashamed of your opinions. Stand proud by what you say. Newly opened sham accounts just scream "coward".

Dont be ashamed of your opinions. Stand proud by what you say. Newly opened sham accounts just scream "coward".

My opinions are out there, nothing to be ashamed of. Not sure what you mean by sham, this is my first and only account on Sherdog.

Back