Khabib's autobiography is coming out this month

AyDeeDee

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Translated:

My dear subscribers. I am very happy to announce that my autobiography “KhabibTime” is ready and signed in print. We worked on the book for 2 years. And when we started writing a book with @z_kurbanov, we were not sure that in 2 years I would be a fighter who had already won the #ufc champion title and defended him in the biggest battle in the history of #mma to # ufc229 Then many said: why is it so early to write a book, for a start, at least become a champion, and so on, in general, there were enough critics, and I confess it was risky, but at the moment, this book has a place to BE, so to speak. I wait with a little excitement when I can hold it in my hands, and the book will be presented on the # SynergyGlobalForum2018 business forum in Moscow on November 26th. See you in the "Olympic". #KhabibTime

A must-read piece of MMA history for Sherdoggers.

ultrasmash.gif

Conor03.gif

How many chapters will be dedicated to his destruction of Conor?

Have already seen a lot of documentaries on Khabib, will read though, as I find him very fascinating.

Shouldn't someone be at least moderately old to have a biography published?

What happened to the good old days of posthumous bio's?

Then again if that were the case we would be missing out on the scorching Mikey Cyrus bio written in 2009 (when she was positively middle aged at 17....)

Ktz0yI6.jpg

Then again if that were the case we would be missing out on the scorching Mikey Cyrus bio written in 2009 (when she was positively middle aged at 17....)

Ktz0yI6.jpg
It's been this way for a long time. With the advent of social media and internet's and ebooks and so on,people put out books before they are even champions sometimes. Consider where khabib comes from. Itd make for a good book before he got to ufc.

Ktz0yI6.jpg
Didn't Winston Churchill have like several autobiographies?

ugly ass cover and shitty name to boot. Ha, i'm curious as to whats inside it now though.

ultrasmash.gif

Conor03.gif

12 chapters

First 10 is nothing just mur mur mur mur mur mur mur mur mur mur....then destruction the last 2

I've been a yearlong nuthugger of Khabib. However being that he is from a small part of the world that bred many world champions and seeing how this place shaped who he is as a fighter as much as a person, I think it will be an interesting read for anyone. Hopefully the book details stuff like how his father became coach, how he grew up on the mats, probably will include the bear story too. His private life, being a father, avoiding too much attention. Dude is just a fascinating character with an interesting story.

ultrasmash.gif

Conor03.gif

Considering when it started to be written and how quickly after the defeat it is being released... realistically probably very little.

I eat, I training, pray then sleep and no injures

I wonder if he dedicated a chapter about his struggle with tiramisu.

Ktz0yI6.jpg
Exactly, its just another cash grab whilst hes flavor of the month and so much for his "I fight for legacy not for money" bollox.

Back