Khabibs and his friends beautiful wife

Hardshins

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Anyone else have trouble supporting Kahbib due to his religious beliefs

2018-06-27 22.54.04.png

No. That shit is none of my business, I just watch him fight.

Why the fuck would I care? He's a fighter. I watch him fight. He's not belligerent or dangerous with his beliefs, so I don't see the issue.

I mean, if he was culturally more like me maybe I’d like him more but I still like watching him fight.

Just a weird part of the world man.

It’s tradition in that area to steal a bride from a neighboring village and bring them back with a hood over their face

Khabib seemed like a pretty funny guy when I met him the day after 187 back in 2015. This doesn't make me dislike him as a person, but yeah there is a very alarmingly large portion of the global population that subscribes to or supports this sort of garbage. Not a good thing, cultural relativism be damned.

Better this than letting his GF exposing her naked body on IG everyday.

Everyone thinks their God is the true God, but if that’s true, then one religion will be blessed and the rest doomed don’t you think?

I find his beliefs absolutely disgusting and an affront to human dignity but I do enjoy seeing him fight. And he actually comes across as a good dude, he has just been brainwashed since he was a child.

anyone watch the YouTube videos following Khabib around Dagestan ?
Yeah, it was a good watch. Khabib, his family, friends, gym mates, and village as a whole were really cool and generally chill. It's a good watch.

Back