Khabib writes a message for Conor Mcduck on facebook

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
upload_2018-5-26_14-56-19.png

Conor after reading this
71bf63e8db395ebdf7e64a7f0b282bb2.gif

Remember when people used to fight in the cage and not on Twitter?

480w_s.jpg

Conor via quick TKO and everybody is gonna wonder what the fuck just happened

Yet he hid like a bitch when Conor attacked that bus.

Damn! Khabib wins this round. I can't wait for the championship rounds of Twitter Fighting Championships!

Would be hilarious if McG ever grew the stones to sign, and Khabib violated him 6 ways from Sunday.

Remember when people used to fight in the cage and not on Twitter?

480w_s.jpg
Khabib just fought. Conor does all his fighting with twitter fingers these days.

Conor will never contribute a cent to Kabibs bank account unless he apologizes to the country of Ireland and gets on his knees and begs.

Would be hilarious if McG ever grew the stones to sign, and Khabib violated him 6 ways from Sunday.

I imagine your world is like London in black and white. You don't do irony very well do you?

He's right

At this point sign up for the fight or admit you don't want it

You wanted to fight him so bad you destroyed a bus and are getting sued but you won't fight him for several million dollars?

{<huh}

Bus locks from the inside, Beeb

Conor was even kind enough to make you a little hole since a door was such an obstacle

6yPuRTl.gif

He wasnt afraid to cherry pick Nate on short notice though was he? Conor has no fight scheduled for Khabib even though he is completely healthy and they can fight Sept-Nov. But I bet you he'll find an excuse. Maybe he'll get pregnant again.

He also didn't cut weight for that fight and there was no cherry-picking involved. Nate was just the best option available at the time. And in all likelihood Conor will fight Khabib soon. Haven't you been following the news?

Khabib just fought. Conor does all his fighting with twitter fingers these days.

I know but this Khabib vs Conor shit has gone on far too long with constant Twitter updates, just fight already

Back