Khabib would probably go the full distance with Floyd if they boxed

Njmma209

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Khabib has already proven to have a better chin, gas tank, AND a better jab than Conor.

He also has better striking defense evidenced by never being dropped or wobbled in 27 MMA fights.

Khabib vs Floyd goes a full 12 rounds and I don’t think Floyd would have to carry him to decision.

Discuss

This fight will never happen, Khabib isn't going to accept a boxing match with Floyd

Khabib would jump out of the cage again, this time midfight.

Agree. Khabib's a proven better striker than Conor, and a better athlete as well. Conor's a C-level athlete at best. I believe Floyd would have some trouble

DimDearArrowcrab-size_restricted.gif

No chance! I'm a huge Khabib fan but Floyd stops him for sure. Floyd is a master boxer. He carried Conor

30 seconds into the first round Khabib's instincts take over and he single legs Mayweather into some ground and pound resulting in a DQ.

Khabib would do better in a boxing match then Floyd would do in a wrestling match. But maybe not, Apparently Floyd's wrestling is 7/10. They should have a money wrestling match.

Khabib would snap during the press conference. He's got the self control of a 6 year old.

Floyd would dominate him, but I wouldn't be surprised if Khabib went the distance. He is a much bigger dude than Floyd, and Floyd isn't known for his power. I would be surprised if Khabib won any rounds, unless Floyd decides to carry him like he did Conor.

You might be right. Social justice warriors would cry Islamophobia if Floyd knocked out Khabib.

Khabib w/o a TD threat would literally be moving in slow motion against Floyd

Let’s prey to Allah that he never puts those two together in a ring.

Back