Khabib would maul Tony Ferguson

And what part of what I said was not true you genius? Yeah that's right stfu. Tony fights like he wants because he can, and the RDA fight was prolly the most fun he's had. He outstriked him by almost twice the amount so get your shit right. Also it wasn't a joke, he was literally dancing around RDA.
Being scared of going to the ground because a takedown was easily defended...I will always remember how that retarded that sounds. Get over it, noob.
Lmao, stop moving goalposts, retard. RDA's or Tony's standup has nothing to do with this. Where was Tony's "amazing MMA adapted BJJ" in that fight? Why didn't he choose to go to the ground with RDA and sub him if his BJJ is that good? I'll tell you why: because Tony is not a retarded mongoloid like you and knows that he can't outgrapple RDA. Have fun doing mental gymnastics trying to justify the fact that Tony avoided the ground like the plague in that fight with his "amazing BJJ".
<Oku02>

Your comparison is bad, because Kevin Lee is nowhere near Khabib when it comes to submission defense. Kevin lee had horrible posture in Tony's guard, he was literally standing flat on his knees in Tony's guard, ffs, and yet Lee still managed to fully mount Tony before he gassed due to staph and got subbed. You are right about one thing: Khabib has never faced an opponent like Tony before, but Lee made Tony look very beatable in that fight before he gassed.

Its not a comparison of Lee to Khabib. I'm telling you what Tony does that is different from anyone Khabib has ever fought. Khabib fights guys that mostly have no ground game. That will not be the case with El Cucuy.

Lmao, stop moving goalposts, retard. RDA's or Tony's standup has nothing to do with this. Where was Tony's "amazing MMA adapted BJJ" in that fight? Why didn't he choose to go to the ground with RDA and sub him if his BJJ is that good? I'll tell you why: because Tony is not a retarded mongoloid like you and knows that he can't outgrapple RDA. Have fun doing mental gymnastics trying to justify the fact that Tony avoided the ground like the plague in that fight with his "amazing BJJ".
<Oku02>
Back at it again with the warped logic and personal attacks. Find a new slant.
<YeahOKJen>

<Oku02>
Your gaslighting sounds worse than my ex girlfriend. He ain't a one-dimensional hypejob like Khabib. It's a known fact that he fights however the fuck he wants because he's got too many tools. You invented a false narrative that he always needs to submit plus you're justifying with your own delusional statements. What about when he only won by KO at welterweight? Or when he cut through Pettis like hot knife through butter? Nobody was bitching that he was afraid to go to the ground. In fact those were FOTN bonuses. Also you kept quoting the wrong guy to argue with me so go back to your mom's lap and tell her to teach you how to read first you dumb fuck.

Its not a comparison of Lee to Khabib. I'm telling you what Tony does that is different from anyone Khabib has ever fought. Khabib fights guys that mostly have no ground game. That will not be the case with El Cucuy.
Please, Khabib actually went to the ground with RDA and dominated him: completely shut down his bottom game with his top control and forced him to literally cling on for dear life not unlike Conor. Khabib made RDA look completely impotent on the ground when it comes to offense, RDA did fookin' nuthin. Whop is the best BJJ practitioner Tony has actually outgrappled or subbed? Barboza who is nowhere near RDA's level? When it comes to fighting opponents with a good ground game by actually going with them to the ground, Khabib has had a much more impressive display than Tony.

But you are right, Tony is different from all other opponents Khabib has fought and I have acknowledged this in my previous post.

He ain't a one-dimensional
Which is irrelevant, because the argument concerns strictly Tony's ground game. I'm not interested in Tony's standup, because his TDD is nowhere near good enough to stop Khabib's takedowns.

You invented a false narrative
No, the false narrative was created by Tony's nuthuggers claiming that he has amazing jits even though he has never subbed or outgrappled anyone with actual BJJ accolades. Each and every one of those opponents Tony has subbed was a "guy with a belt", nothing more. Again, I ask you: who was the best BJJ practitioner Tony subbed? Barboza? Lmao.

You keep moving goalposts and dancing around the issue that is strictly Tony's ground game, because you have no arguments, retard.

Please, Khabib actually went to the ground with RDA and dominated him: completely shut down his bottom game with his top control and forced him to literally cling on for dear life not unlike Conor. Khabib made RDA look completely impotent on the ground when it comes to offense, RDA did fookin' nuthin. Whop is the best BJJ practitioner Tony has actually outgrappled or subbed? Barboza who is nowhere near RDA's level? When it comes to fighting opponents with a good ground game by actually going with them to the ground, Khabib has had a much more impressive display than Tony.

But you are right, Tony is different from all other opponents Khabib has fought and I have acknowledged this in my previous post.

RDA is 5'9", Tony is a 6'0" LW but if we want to get down to a comparison its that many people felt Khabib actually lost to Tibau or at the least lost a round to him. El Cucuy took Tibau's back and choked him out in less than a round.

Which is irrelevant, because the argument concerns strictly Tony's ground game. I'm not interested in Tony's standup, because his TDD is nowhere near good enough to stop Khabib's takedowns.

No, the false narrative was created by Tony's nuthuggers claiming that he has amazing jits even though he has never subbed or outgrappled anyone with actual BJJ accolades. Each and every one of those opponents Tony has subbed was a "guy with a belt", nothing more. Again, I ask you: who was the best BJJ practitioner Tony subbed? Barboza? Lmao.

You keep moving goalposts and dancing around the issue that is strictly Tony's ground game, because you have no arguments, retard.
Irrelevant?? He can fight/finish like he wants to because he's the most versatile lw, how the fuck does that not make sense in your dumb retarded head?
If he's a bjj bum who only submits bums then like I asked you already why does every lightweight not have an 11-fight winning streak with 6 out those wins being submissions? So easy, right?
I'm not the only one who's noticed that logic isn't quite your forte, you should prolly stop making a fool of yourself.

RDA is 5'9", Tony is a 6'0" LW but if we want to get down to a comparison its that many people felt Khabib actually lost to Tibau or at the least lost a round to him. El Cucuy took Tibau's back and choked him out in less than a round.
I have a strong feeling you haven't watched either of the Tibau fights. In Khabib's fight vs Tibau, Tibau spent the entire fight stuffing takedowns and avoided the ground with Khabib like the plague. Tibau is a wrestler first and BJJ practitioner second, Khabib could not dominate him on the ground, because he could not take Tibau to the ground. In Tony's fight vs Tibau, Tibau was the one who actually tried to take down Tony after getting rocked, which is why Tony was able to sub him, since he would never have taken Tibau down otherwise. Different situations, different outcomes. Only someone who hasn't even watched these fights would compare them directly.

Tony probably has the best offensive guard in MMA since prime Condit, he will get put on his back but he will be throwing elbows and going for subs every second they spend down there. I still give the edge to Khabib in the fight but Tony is by far the toughest guy he has ever faced and the same can be said the other way around.

I have a strong feeling you haven't watched either of the Tibau fights. In Khabib's fight vs Tibau, Tibau spent the entire fight stuffing takedowns and avoided the ground with Khabib like the plague. Tibau is a wrestler first and BJJ practitioner second, Khabib could not dominate him on the ground, because he could not take Tibau to the ground. In Tony's fight vs Tibau, Tibau was the one who actually tried to take down Tony after getting rocked, which is why Tony was able to sub him, since he would never have taken Tibau down otherwise. Different situations, different outcomes. Only someone who hasn't even watched these fights would compare them directly.

I don't think you have the slightest idea what I'm telling you. I didn't say anything about Tony trying to take down Tibau in an attempt to insinuate Tony took down Tibau whereas Khabib couldn't. I told you Khabib went to decision against Tibau where Tony finished him in under a round. As far as watching the fights, I've seen pretty much every fight the UFC has ever put on, all of them. I can't even remember the last card I missed.

Irrelevant??
Yes. Completely irrelevant to the argument at hand which is strictly Tony's ground game. I'm not arguing that Tony is well rounded, but this has nothing to do with the actual issue I'm trying to discuss. Tony nuthuggers have created a false narrative about Tony's BJJ being amazing because he has subbed a bunch of nonames (in BJJ), but this is nonsense. For the tenth time, I ask you: who is the best BJJ practitioner Tony has outgrappled or subbed?

why does every lightweight not have an 11-fight winning streak with 6 out those wins being submissions?
Number of submissions is irrelevant, because quality of competition > quantity. Ricardo Arona had relatively few submissions in his ADCC reign, yet his BJJ is in a different dimension compared to Tony. Again, who has Tony subbed that makes his BJJ look good? Wrestlers like Tibau or Lee? Lmao. Barboza? Please.

You're trying to talk about "logic", yet fail to realize that your own verbal diarrhea makes precisely zero sense. The fact that you've used Tony's "well roundness" as proof of his amazing ground game just shows that you cannot even follow the thread of conversation, let alone construct logical arguments.

Last edited:
I told you Khabib went to decision against Tibau where Tony finished him in under a round.
Great, you've told me that. Now tell me WHY you've told me that. If you're trying to use this as some sort of MMA math based piece of evidence that Tony has a better ground game, then I've already explained why this does not work: Tibau did not want to go to the ground with Khabib and Khabib was not able to get Tibau there, while in Tony's case Tibau was the one who actually tried to take the fight to the ground.

Yes. Completely irrelevant to the argument at hand which is strictly Tony's ground game. I'm not arguing that Tony is well rounded, but this has nothing to do with the actual issue I'm trying to discuss. Tony nuthuggers have created a false narrative about Tony's BJJ being amazing because he has subbed a bunch of nonames (in BJJ), but this is nonsense. For the tenth time, I ask you: who is the best BJJ practitioner Tony has outgrappled or sub?

Number of submissions is irrelevant, because quality of competition > quantity. Ricardo Arona had relatively few submissions in his ADCC reign, yet his BJJ is in a different dimension compared to Tony. Again, who has Tony subbed that makes his BJJ look good? Wrestlers like Tibau or Lee? Lmao. Barboza? Please.

You're trying to talk about "logic", yet fail to realize that your own verbal diarrhea makes precisely zero sense. The fact that you've used Tony's "well roundness" as proof of his amazing ground game just shows that you cannot even follow the thread of conversation, let alone construct logical arguments.
You should prolly talk to whoever you think came up with that "false narrative" thing. I said he's so unpredictable that to think he'd always go for the sub would be foolish. I couldn't care less if he doesn't have the best bjj in mma and I definitely don't believe that would be RDA. All I know is his sub rate on such a streak in the deepest division in the world is unmatched. And if those guys he did it to were so easy to sub then everyone else at that weight class should have a similar record as well. But that's NOT the case.

Tony's gas tank never goes empty and he can take punishment. He is also very good off his back and as seen in the Pettis fight he can slice his opponent open at anytime and in any position.

I think Khabib takes the early rounds but what becomes interesting is how well he does in rounds 3-5. Khabib seems to have very good conditioning but not at the level of Ferguson. If Tony can start to take later rounds then you have a fight.

At this point I think Khabib wins a close decision.

I can't make any sort of prediction on a fight like this, especially with Tony involved. One hellbow to release the blood and El Cucuy will come out in full force. They better make this one next.

Tony snaps people straight into guillotines when they try take him down, he's an expert of submissions best record with them at lightweight so we'll see

You should prolly talk to whoever you think came up with that "false narrative" thing.
In other words, you've failed to follow the thread of the conversation and have spouted verbal diarrhea that has nothing to do with the issue being discussed which is Tony's ground game. Next time you feel like blessing the thread with your oh so very important opinion, make sure it matches the topic of the conversation so that you can avoid exposing yourself as an ADHD addled child.

I do believe that Khabib will maul him for the first couple of rounds.

However, if Tony makes it out of that without too much damage, I expect the fight to get MUCH more interesting in the latter half.

Khabib has a good gas tank from what we've seen, But Cucuy has a fantastic one.

Dude never tires out. He just keeps coming like a zombie. And his elbows, even off his back, are next level. I could see him being the first guy to possibly make Khabib bleed, as the fight drags on.

Tony is also not a 1 punch ko guy. So by the time round 3 comes around and he has already been mauled for the first 2, do you see him finishing khabib in the remaining rounds? I see him winning one of the late rounds and still losing a UD

Back