Khabib would maul Tony Ferguson

I thought Khabib would maul Conor harder on the ground, he couldn't get much damage until that right hand landed

at the end of round 1 against Conor, Khabib was in a good position to land the same gnp without the right hand

6541964984.JPG

and that will be bad against Ferguson, because no one can do shit to him on the ground.

Screen-Shot-2018-03-07-at-3.51.20-PM.png

Last edited:
Khabib is a world level grappler who has outgrappled world level BJJ blackbelts, you don't get to compete and succeed at that level unless you have great sub defense. There is absolutely zero chance of Tony submitting Khabib.
When did he do this?
And please don’t site a fucking training video

Grappling wise I do suspect Khabib will be able to get takedowns pretty often, Fergersons style is naturally to move forward a lot and pressure leaving him off balance a good deal.

On the ground I think it kind of goes both ways, Khabib hasn't faced anyone as good as Tony off of their back but Tony hasn't faced anymore as good as Khabib ontop.

I could potentially see Khabib actually winning a fairly safe fight in which he gets Fergerson down each round and just holds him their with a bit of GnP whilst defending any subs.

When did he do this?
And please don’t site a fucking training video
Khabib cleaned the expert welterweight division in 2012 NAGA world championship.

http://nagafighter.com/index.php?module=eventdetailpage/230#

Check under the "NO GI RESULTS" tab.

Nope. Just a simple fact: Tony defended 5 takedowns against RDA in their fight and kept the entire fight standing. He was scared shitless of going to the ground with an actual international level BJJ blackbelt. That's all one needs to know about Tony's BJJ.

And again, Tony has NEVER subbed anyone with actual BJJ accolades. All of his subs are against literally whos when it comes to BJJ. Khabib is on a different level than Tony when it comes to grappling.

If Khabib wants to play his "take a rest in the 3rd round" game Tony will come at him like a motherfucker.

Let's go with your chicken, Muslims 1.5 billion, USA 320 million.

giphy.gif

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Christianity 2.4 billions, whats your point with these numbers ?

Khabib cleaned the expert welterweight division in 2012 NAGA world championship.

Nope. Just a simple fact: Tony defended 5 takedowns against RDA in their fight and kept the entire fight standing. He was scared shitless of going to the ground with an actual international level BJJ blackbelt. That's all one needs to know about Tony's BJJ.

And again, Tony has NEVER subbed anyone with actual BJJ accolades. All of his subs are against literally whos when it comes to BJJ. Khabib is on a different level than Tony when it comes to grappling.
I did not look the link, but i believe you. Still i can see Khabib getting subbed from Tony, you know there is a Point when you can not defend anymore bc of fatique.
However what i believe is irrelevant and you dont Need to Change my mind.

I wish Ferguson vs Khabib happens soon and we can finally have one Champion!

RDA kept Khabib in his guard and still lost the rounds because he was incapable of doing anything offensively. If Tony tries to be aggressive from his guard, he's going to get passed and if he tries to be purely defensive, he's going to lose rounds by Khabib dominating from the top. Going to the ground with Khabib is a lose-lose scenario for Tony, especially since Khabib is a master of delivering GnP from safe positions and will know how not to get caught by elbows from the bottom.

None of Khabib's opponents have ever managed to mount an effective offense from their back while being under Khabib, not even RDA, and Tony will be no different in this regard. Khabib will dominate him to a 48-47 UD.

"None of Khabib's opponents have ever managed to mount an effective offense from their back while being under Khabib,"

@4mn 30

<5>

I did not look the link, but i believe you. Still i can see Khabib getting subbed from Tony, you know there is a Point when you can not defend anymore bc of fatique.
However what i believe is irrelevant and you dont Need to Change my mind.

I wish Ferguson vs Khabib happens soon and we can finally have one Champion!
At least we can agree on the notion that Khabib-Tony fight needs to happen next. I hope Khabib doesn't go through with the stupid idea of fighting Floyd next.

"None of Khabib's opponents have ever managed to mount an effective offense from their back while being under Khabib,"

@4mn 30

So Khabib defended a triangle attempt and immediately regained top position? I wouldn't call that "effective" offense, but at least it's something.

At least we can agree on the notion that Khabib-Tony fight needs to happen next. I hope Khabib doesn't go through with the stupid idea of fighting Floyd next.

So Khabib defended a triangle attempt and immediately regained top position? I wouldn't call that "effective" offense, but at least it's something.
was not a triangle...

slick transition from Mago,btw... The only way u can surprise Khabib on the ground, realistically...@ LW

A Conor hate related Khabib superfan calling Tony fans delusional. This forum is a fuckin identity crisis.
Except I've never hated on Tony. Tony fans just need a reality check once in a while due to how highly they rate Tony's BJJ while forgetting the fact that he has never subbed or outgrappled anyone with actually good jits.

Tonys tdd isnt that good, i dont see kabib getting submitted from the guard. I see kabib getting easy takedowns and alternating between lay and pray and ground and pound for 5 rounds.

Back