Khabib would maul Tony Ferguson

Could be wrong, but I see the division like this....Khabib beats Conor, Tony beats Khabib, and Conor beats Tony.

Why is Khabib running if it's such a slam dunk?
Lmao. Khabib has yet to receive his suspension and retards like you are already calling him a duck. Absolutely delusional.

I really don't see either guy winning by the finish, that's what makes this fight a potential classic.

It's going to be a 5 round bloody war and I see Khabib taking it by close decision.

Both guys are freaking awesome though and tough as shit. Haven't been this excited over a potential matchup in a long time, love both these guys.

People talk every fight how Tony always gets dropped, while failing to mention he wins all those fights. If Khabib stands with Tony, he will get beat.

Lmao. Khabib has yet to receive his suspension and retards like you are already calling him a duck. Absolutely delusional.
Only retard is you who cant see writing on the wall. His manager already said he doesnt want tony. Kababy is out there lobbying for mayweather.

Trust me since you're too fucking stupid Kabitch will duck.

Why is Khabib running if it's such a slam dunk? Chasing anything but Tony. Reminds of Connie running from Khabib after he grabbed title. I wonder why...
The fight with Conrad happened like 2 weeks ago and you're already saying Khabib is ducking Tony, smh.

Why is Khabib running if it's such a slam dunk? Chasing anything but Tony. Reminds of Connie running from Khabib after he grabbed title. I wonder why...

I think Khababy or Kabitch maybe applicable if he continues ducking.
Who pulled out of the fight last time it was scheduled?

It's not Khabib's problem that Tony decides to get in freak accidents the day before the fight.

Why would I trust a brain-dead mongoloid who gobbles up any piece of media garbage that gets shoved down his throat? There's a very good term used to describe retards like you - "media children". Unlike you, I'll refrain from making any judgement calls until Khabib actually receives his suspension and makes a statement while you can keep falling for media hype like the child you are.

I dont give a fuck who wins, I just really want to see this fight sometime this decade<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Lets go with your chicken, Russia 150 million, USA 320 million. We gonna smesh your boy
<{JustBleed}>

Except when he loses.
How often does that happen?
Tony fans are reaching Conor fan levels of delusion, I see. Khabib is virtually unsubbable at 155.
I mean, I’m not going to argue that Khabib’s grappling is as elite as it gets and he’s probably very hard to submit. Can Ferguson sub him? Who knows. But when have we seen Khabib fight somebody with the size, cardio and offensive submission skills of Tony Ferguson? Khabib is damn good, but let’s not pretend like he hasn’t fought fairly favorable matchups for the most part in his UFC run. It’s an interesting matchup in my opinion.

The fight with Conrad happened like 2 weeks ago and you're already saying Khabib is ducking Tony, smh.
Like I said all indications are he's starting the duck cycle like Connie did to Khabib back two years ago.

His manager says he needs 2m+ ppv and tony is not in consideration.

He is meeting with people to get mayweather signed.

We shall see though...

More often than to Khabib:

atFM0hs.png

<21>

Tony is tall for a LW and moves like crazy ... and does not ever get tired. Not to mention he's sick and creative from a BJJ perspective. It would be a really, really good fight IMO.

Tony is like a saiyan, the more you break him, the stronger he gets. He was somehow "losing" his last 4 fights, but then he came back and destroyed each one of them.

I'm leaning towards Ferguson - I thought Khabib would maul Conor harder on the ground, he couldn't get much damage until that right hand landed, and that will be bad against Ferguson, because no one can do shit to him on the ground.

I mean, I’m not going to argue that Khabib’s grappling is as elite as it gets and he’s probably very hard to submit. Can Ferguson sub him? Who knows. But when have we seen Khabib fight somebody with the size, cardio and offensive submission skills of Tony Ferguson? Khabib is damn good, but let’s not pretend like he hasn’t fought fairly favorable matchups for the most part in his UFC run. It’s an interesting matchup in my opinion.
There are two types of BJJ practitioners out there: guys with belts and guys who have actually competed and won in world level BJJ championships. Truth of the matter is that Tony has never subbed a world class grappler, all of his subs are against opponents who fit the "guy with a belt" category at most. Last time Tony fought an international level grappler in RDA, he was terrified of going to the ground with him and preferred to engage in a stand up war while defending RDA's takedowns, which is uncharacteristic of Tony as he loves to fight off his back.

Khabib is a world level grappler who has outgrappled world level BJJ blackbelts, you don't get to compete and succeed at that level unless you have great sub defense. There is absolutely zero chance of Tony submitting Khabib.

Khabib is strong.
Pettis drop Tony twice and still was far away from k.o.ing him.

If it was Khabib that night, he wouldn't have drop him and if they would go to the ground, Tony would submit him.
Corrected

Back