Khabib will Knock him out

Conor OUT CLASSED Nate
UltimateMessyFugu-size_restricted.gif

And a Khabib fanboy has NO right to ever talk about "controversial decisions"

Khabib LOST to Tibua who wasnt even even top 30 lol

Khabib is not on Conor's level

Get rid of that hate boner you have for Conor. Acting like the Floyd fight means anything toward Conor's MMA career.

No other MMA fighter alive wouldve had as much success against Floyd as Conor did btw

yet you delusisonal haters have the nerve to try spin the Floyd fight as a negative toward Conor. Unreal !

Khabib would literally get MURDERED BY Floyd within 40 seconds you Khabib bot lmao

Take Khabib's member out of your backside. Khabib is the male Rousey and Conor is his Holm
Outclassed ... yet he's 1-1, arguably 0-2. Nate also finished him whereas Conor got a lackluster MD

Conor OUT CLASSED Nate

And a Khabib fanboy has NO right to ever talk about "controversial decisions"

Khabib LOST to Tibua who wasnt even even top 30 lol

Khabib is not on Conor's level

Get rid of that hate boner you have for Conor. Acting like the Floyd fight means anything toward Conor's MMA career.

No other MMA fighter alive wouldve had as much success against Floyd as Conor did btw

yet you delusisonal haters have the nerve to try spin the Floyd fight as a negative toward Conor. Unreal !

Khabib would literally get MURDERED BY Floyd within 40 seconds you Khabib bot lmao

Take Khabib's member out of your backside. Khabib is the male Rousey and Conor is his Holm

You brought up Floyd. Khabib would lose to Floyd in boxing. It's not rocket science.

Deep down we all know you are worried about conor getting smashed. You continue to pray for that punchers chance. Only chance he has.

Do people forget how embarrassing Khabib’s striking is? He is an absolute animal when he’s on top of guys but on his feet he is about as dangerous as a chick who does boxercise twice a week. I lost a lot of respect for Al’s striking in that last fight. He did a great job stuffing some takedowns and getting back up to his feet (which is more than most have done against Khabib) but his striking was so useless he couldn’t capitalize on his opportunities. Khabib wants nothing to do with Conor’s hands. He will be diving for Conor’s ankles from the second the fight starts.
Most likely you are right. I'm just saying anyone who fights with their hands down runs the risk of getting caught.

Outclassed ... yet he's 1-1, arguably 0-2. Nate also finished him whereas Conor got a lackluster MD
Are you blind

That's an OUTCLASSING

The much smaller Conor outclassed full camp Nate

Winning when both had a full camp>>>>>>>>>>winning on short notice

3 knockdowns>>>>>>>>>a sub

You brought up Floyd. Khabib would lose to Floyd in boxing. It's not rocket science.

Deep down we all know you are worried about conor getting smashed. You continue to pray for that punchers chance. Only chance he has.
You could easily reword that and say Conors only chance is on his feet (where every round starts) and Khabib’s only chance is if he gets Conor on the ground (quickly I might add). What’s this “punchers chance” BS? As if striking is a minor aspect of mma? Lol. Khabib won’t last 30 seconds trading hands with Conor. He will be diving for ankles from the opening bell and everyone knows it.

Lol khabib trying to knock out Conor standing is probably maybe a bad idea

Are you blind

That's an OUTCLASSING

The much smaller Conor outclassed full camp Nate

Winning when both had a full camp>>>>>>>>>>winning on short notice

3 knockdowns>>>>>>>>>a sub

Not to mention Conor won 4 rounds standing. The only reason Nate took round 5 was because of a takedown. Keep in mind Nate is probably the best boxer in MMA outside of Conor..

Khabib only has a grapplers chance. How about that.

Most likely you are right. I'm just saying anyone who fights with their hands down runs the risk of getting caught.
You really have no idea what you are talking about

Do you even watch Conor fight?

GM_20161013_154118.gif

Also what do you think Conor is always doing with his leadhand

Conor is constantly probing opponents with his leadhand to range find, control, distract for leads, draw out, time out and snuff etc ....plus Conor is always fienting opponents..and the way he mixes up his jabs with fients makes him as unpredictable as possible, and insanely difficult to ever read or time

The people who discredit Conor the most are the people who don't know anything about fighting. It's because of that ignorance that they can't recognize the absolute mastery of Conor and appreciate

You could easily reword that and say Conors only chance is on his feet (where every round starts) and Khabib’s only chance is if he gets Conor on the ground (quickly I might add). What’s this “punchers chance” BS? As if striking is a minor aspect of mma? Lol. Khabib won’t last 30 seconds trading hands with Conor. He will be diving for ankles from the opening bell and everyone knows it.
Do you think Conor can win a decision? I can only see him winning by Ko. Which would be a punchers chance.
Also, say khabib smashes him on the ground for the first three rounds. Conor won't have the energy to even strike with khabib in rounds 4 and 5 especially him trying to avoid being take down. Just my opinion.

GM_20161013_154118.gif

Conor is constantly probing opponents with his leadhand to range find, control, distract for leads, draw out, time out and snuff etc ....plus Conor is always fienting opponents..and the way he mixes up his jabs with fients makes him as unpredictable as possible, and insanely difficult to ever read or time

The people who discredit Conor the most are the people who don't know anything about fighting. It's because of that ignorance that they can't recognize the absolute mastery of Conor and appreciate
You really do sound like an idiot. We all have seen Conors face beaten up before.

GM_20161013_154118.gif

These people don't understand boxing. It's too complex for them. You need to show them videos of rudimentary boxing for them to understand. Why do you think they get so excited over guys like Wanderlei? LOL

Do you think Conor can win a decision? I can only see him winning by Ko. Which would be a punchers chance.
Also, say khabib smashes him on the ground for the first three rounds. Conor won't have the energy to even strike with khabib in rounds 4 and 5 especially him trying to avoid being take down. Just my opinion.

I can't see any Judge letting Conor walk after he murders Khabib, but you never know. He has good lawyers.

Khabib's russian boxing is very underrated and it will confuse Conor

Even Al talks about how effective it is

Al says people say khabib had his head up, but he (Al) hits everyone, but he couldn't hit khabib--khabib was hard to hit.

Cliffs

Khabib's striking was good.

Al felt a step behind Khabib

Khabib's jab was good

The Russians have a different style of boxing. Al couldn't get his combos off.

Never gonna happen. Did you rewatch the Mendes fight? Conor ate huge power shots flush on the chin and kept going forward like it was nothing. His chin was imo the most impressive thing in that fight.

No way Conor wins a decision. But I would hardly call it a “punchers chance” when 18 of Conor’s 21 wins have been by TKO (86%). “Punchers chance” sounds like a lucky unprobable punch. In reality if Khabib can’t hold Conor down on the canvas for 14 of the first 15 minutes I think he’s done. 60 seconds of Conor throwing hands is all he needs . Khabib’s striking defence is THAT bad. Slow, chin up, lack of head movement. 60 seconds exchanging on the feet will be a lifetime.

Khabib's russian boxing is very underrated and it will confuse Conor

Even Al talks about how effective it is

Al says people say khabib had his head up, but he (Al) hits everyone, but he couldn't hit khabib--khabib was hard to hit.

Cliffs

Khabib's striking was good.

Al felt a step behind Khabib

Khabib's jab was good

The Russians have a different style of boxing. Al couldn't get his combos off.

He was a step behind because he was knackered from being taken down the first couple of rounds. If that happens sure then the gap between McGregor and Khabib on the feet will narrow but McGregor's a far better striker than Iaquinta so a gassed Conor's striking would be better than a gasses Iaquinta's.

I go back-and-forth about who has the best avatar on this site. You might be my new number one favorite. That girl is brutally hot
Look up the music video for “party animal” by Charly Black & Luis Fonsi...and you’re welcome!!
(must be Luis remix tho)

Back