Khabib will Knock him out

I was sure that only thing that can't happen in Stipe/DC fight is that DC KOs him stiff, so I wouldn't be very surprised if Khabib lands something on Conors chin and sends him in other dimension.

Ive seen Khabib punch dudes in the head uncontested for 25 minutes and still not knock them out.

For real

I was sure that only thing that can't happen in Stipe/DC fight is that DC KOs him stiff, so I wouldn't be very surprised if Khabib lands something on Conors chin and sends him in other dimension.
DC always had good boxing/dirty boxing he knocked out/outstriked legit fighters on the feet, kabob is just sloppy

Prime age after a 2 years off and a lot of money...

The more I think about the Fight who is coming soon the more i see a Conor in big big trouble
Guys like Conor are not affected by ring rust or money.

He may very well get smashed, but it's not because he was a lesser Conor, it's because Khabib is a legend.

I have a feeling Khabib jumping in with uppercuts probably isn’t the best strategy.

But hey if you’re right it’ll be pretty funny.

Khabib KO seems like a hail mary prediction if there ever was one. His likeliest finish is either him submitting Conor(at least that would be the easiest way for him to force it, he's much better there than Conor) or Conor tapping to GNP maybe. Straight KO? I'd be absolutely shocked.

So because DC (a much better striker then Khabib) knocked out Stipe (a much worse striker then Conor) you feel that proves Khabib will KO Conor?

Yeah
seems-legit.jpg

Where are the threads about Conor out-wrestling Khabib? That is far more likely to happen

Guys like Conor are not affected by ring rust or money.

He may very well get smashed, but it's not because he was a lesser Conor, it's because Khabib is a legend.
Lol no

It will depend by the performance

And no Khabib is anything but a legend. He beat a real estate agent for a fake belt

Wouldn't be surprised. Conor fights with his hands down so be could get caught.

Lol no

It will depend by the performance

And no Khabib is anything but a legend. He beat a real estate agent for a fake belt

"It will depend by the performance"

This makes no sense you illiterate, I agree with you if I you're saying what I think you are.

Not yet I guess, but he has legend level skills when all is said and done he will have legend status.

Wouldn't be surprised. Conor fights with his hands down so be could get caught.
LMAO you have no idea what you are watching

Floyd also fights with his hands down

You know why?

To invite a counter, have nothing in your face blocking your vision, and be able to shoot from that position instantaneously on the counter

Conor knows when it's the right time and when it's the not

Conor has the best defense in MMA.

It's Khabib who has shit defense

sure like he was so shook at the eddie press conference that he picked up a chair and people were saying " wow did you see how easily dana lifted him eddie is gonna ragdoll him he's done" keep this bs up you're gonna get proven wrong again
Well, I didn't see that at all. And that would be dumb, Dana way bigger than Eddie of course he can papa bear Conor lmfao
Conor did look a bit off in the last PC, at least the first 20 mins or so he seemed a bit over the top even for his own standards. I don't care about that though, once the doors closed all will be told..on Oct 6 :)
(Khabib by GnP btw)

LMAO you have no idea what you are watching

Floyd also fights with his hands down

You know why?

To invite a counter, have nothing in your face blocking your vision, and be able to shoot from that position instantaneously on the counter

Conor knows when it's the right time and when it's the not

Conor has the best defense in MMA.

It's Khabib who has shit defense
1) Mendes took him down multiple times. Where was his defence?
2) Nate tagged him multiple times. Where was his defence?
3) Boxing isn't MMA.
4) Anderson Silva, the greatest counter puncher in mma history fought with his hands down and what happened to him?

So I'm not saying he will ko him, I'm saying it's possible because of the way Conor fights . The most likely scenario though is a khabib gnp win.

1) Mendes took him down multiple times. Where was his defence?
2) Nate tagged him multiple times. Where was his defence?
3) Boxing isn't MMA.
4) Anderson Silva, the greatest counter puncher in mma history fought with his hands down and what happened to him?

So I'm not saying he will ko him, I'm saying it's possible because of the way Conor fights . The most likely scenario though is a khabib gnp win.

Anderson Silva is not even close to being the greatest counter puncher in MMA history

Jesus Christ you newb

Anderson was a Muay Thai fighter who had legitimate bad boxing who relied solely on reflexes...

Which is why he was exposed by fundamentally sound strikers like Bisping/Weidman who would simply stay defensively responsible behind jab work and fient Anderson out (keeping Anderson continually off set and disrupted)

Anderson never had the skill to actually draw opponents in himself or actively set them up for the counter

If you didn't blindly rush Anderson and give him the counter on a silver platter Anderson would shut down

(Anderson didn't even know how to lead)

Anderson is the most over rated striker in UFC history

Don't ever compare Anderson to REAL SKILL BASED FUNDAMENTAL BASED counter punches like Floyd and Conor

Conor IS THE greatest counter puncher in MMA history

Counter fucking Aldo >>>>>>>>Anything Anderson ever did in his career

Conor also has the best defense in MMA history

2czd6hw.gif

vgiumo.jpg

SoftGleefulCottontail.gif

giphy.webp

vskw2s.gif

24ew9a8.gif

2vhvjer.gif

JJJiVab.gif

Khabib isn't laying a finger on Conor when other much better strikers couldn't touch Conor

You know NOTHING about fighting. That much has been made clear

And you also exposed your bias by saying "the most realistic outcome is Khabib by GnP TKO"

I'm going to love your meltdown when Conor makes easy work of Khabib. Just please don't start discrediting Khabib

I think so too. Probably with a jumping hook kick or something real explosive.

Or maybe hit him in the temple with his cup.

Is that a legal blow?

<{JustBleed}>

Anderson Silva is not even close to being the greatest counter puncher in MMA history

Jesus Christ you newb

Anderson was a Muay Thai fighter who had legitimate bad boxing who relied solely on reflexes...

Which is why he was exposed by fundamentally sound strikers like Bisping/Weidman who would simply stay defensively responsible behind jab work and fient Anderson out (keeping Anderson continually off set and disrupted)

Anderson never had the skill to actually draw opponents in himself or actively set them up for the counter

If you didn't blindly rush Anderson and give him the counter on a silver platter Anderson would shut down

Don't ever compare Anderson to REAL SKILL BASED FUNDAMENTAL BASED counter punches like Floyd and Conor

2czd6hw.gif

vgiumo.jpg

giphy.webp

vskw2s.gif

24ew9a8.gif

2vhvjer.gif

JJJiVab.gif

Khabib isn't laying a finger on Conor when other much better strikers couldn't touch Conor

And you also exposed your bias by saying "the most realistic outcome is Khabib by GnP TKO"

I'm going to love your meltdown when Conor makes easy work of Khabib. Just please don't start discrediting Khabib
You're a fool. Take Conor's dick out of your mouth and take a breath.

Jesus Christ you newb

2czd6hw.gif

vgiumo.jpg

giphy.webp

vskw2s.gif

24ew9a8.gif

2vhvjer.gif

JJJiVab.gif

Also, he arguably lost both fights vs Nate and he lost vs Floyd. Your argument is void. Peace.

Also, he arguably lost both fights vs Nate and he lost vs Floyd. Your argument is void. Peace.
Conor OUT CLASSED Nate
UltimateMessyFugu-size_restricted.gif

And a Khabib fanboy has NO right to ever talk about "controversial decisions"

Khabib LOST to Tibua who wasnt even even top 30 lol

Khabib is not on Conor's level

Get rid of that hate boner you have for Conor. Acting like the Floyd fight means anything toward Conor's MMA career.

No other MMA fighter alive wouldve had as much success against Floyd as Conor did btw

yet you delusisonal haters have the nerve to try tobspin the Floyd fight as some negative toward Conor. Unreal !

Khabib would literally get MURDERED BY Floyd within 40 seconds you Khabib bot lmao

Take Khabib's member out of your backside. Khabib is the male Rousey and Conor is his Holm

Last edited:
Back