Khabib will Knock him out

FrenchHeavyWeight

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
im not talking about a TKO, but a brutal KO.

You underestimate so much khabib his chin, he survived against Barbosa and fooking al...
How can u call him an amateur tony?

That press conf said a lot about Conor, i saw the fall of a legend and this is normal after a 100M$ fight.

Dat guy who murdered jose is dead and will never come back, our Conor is in his 30’s oh yeah time flies...

Conor acted crazy at the PC to make up for doubt that he has about winning.

GNP maybe but a standup KO isn’t very likely

time stamp that video bruv i don't know what I'm looking for

Anything is possible in a fight, but that seems highly improbable.

Conor has shown a solid chin and never been clean KOed in his entire career.

I could see the fight being stopped to an accumulation of damage on the ground though.

One of the least likely scenarios, also Conor is 30, which is prime age.

Prime age after a 2 years off and a lot of money...

The more I think about the Fight who is coming soon the more i see a Conor in big big trouble

Could be a brutal beating on the ground if Khabib takes him down and dominates but if you seriously think Khabib's going to KO him standing then I'd bet you thought Ngannou should have won a decision over Stipe and are batshit crazy. Also are you seriously suggesting Al's stand up is on the same level as Conor? Finally just to punctuate my point how many MMA fighters are there who've crossed over sports and made $100 million boxing? Seeing as Conor is the first da fuck you talking about normal? It's an aberration, you know fuck all and this thread should enjoy the wasteland.

Conor acted crazy at the PC to make up for doubt that he has about winning.
sure like he was so shook at the eddie press conference that he picked up a chair and people were saying " wow did you see how easily dana lifted him eddie is gonna ragdoll him he's done" keep this bs up you're gonna get proven wrong again

Khabib rarely uses those sambo casting punches anymore his striking has been redefined by AKA he's more of a traditional boxer now. He would never get away with throwing those underhanded uppercuts against Conor he leaves his chin completely exposed and Conor would capitalize on it.

sure like he was so shook at the eddie press conference that he picked up a chair and people were saying " wow did you see how easily dana lifted him eddie is gonna ragdoll him he's done" keep this bs up you're gonna get proven wrong again
lol you're quick to defend him. Calm down it's just an opinion.

Dont shit on al, he is one of the best puncher arround in the LW div and it tells a lot about khabib his performance against him

Even a old al who sell houses

If I could have it my way, repeat of Khabib vs Trujillo. But this time Khabib lands 50+ takedowns and makes Conor tap from gettin slammed/exhaustion.

...Or Conor sticks him with a left in 13 seconds and I cry

I'm predicting a Rd 3/4 TKO/KO by Khabib. Once Conor is completely gassed out his striking would no longer be a threat. Khabib would stand and bang maybe even throw one of his flying knee and KO him. Although TKO by gnp is the most likely outcome.

Anything is possible in a fight, but that seems highly improbable.

Conor has shown a solid chin and never been clean KOed in his entire career.

I could see the fight being stopped to an accumulation of damage on the ground though.

Conor has never been KO'ed clean, but he has been rocked enough to to give up. He has gassed after 1 rnd...

Khabib has also never been KO'ed clean, he has never been rocked and given up, and (IIRC) has not gassed half as badly as Conor.

I still favor Conor in the match-up at this point, but he did look nervous and a little "shook" at the presser. He was reaching as far as talking shit about Khabib's dad to claiming Khabib was disrespecting Putin...

And Khabib has never tapped out like chicken shit 3x either.

I'm predicting a Rd 3/4 TKO/KO by Khabib. Once Conor is completely gassed out his striking would no longer be a threat. Khabib would stand and bang maybe even throw one of his flying knee and KO him. Although TKO by gnp is the most likely outcome.

If Khabib winning is the most likely scenario, wouldn't a submission victory be more likely? All Conor's MMA losses are by way of submission...

It will be a tko with Khabib fucking him up into a bloody mess on the ground

Back