Khabib wants to fight Ferguson and then end career.

I love khabib but honestly if he beats Tony and retires I will think it was prematurely. All goat candidates defended their belts through years of dominance.

Perfect record but not goat imo if he retires on a win next.
Tony is the uncrowned LW GOAT in a lot of peoples opinions though. He is a huge check off for Khabibs resume, I'd say it fully solidifies it at this point.

Stop with this foolishness. "Only good win". You are exuding the stupid and it is painful. If Khabib on has one "good" win, please explain what constitutes a "good" win, in your mind?

Or are you just not a very bright individual and/or speaking in hyperbole?

Iaquina was a good win (if you think otherwise, you're a buffoon).
Barboza was a great win.
Johnson was a good win.
Rafael Dos Anjos was a great win.

Now fuck off with your nonsense.

I consider a good win to be one against the very best the division has to offer. Typically top 3, but depending on circumstance I think exceptions can be made. None of those guys, except for RDA are on that level, and he wasn’t when he faced Khabib. These are solid wins, but not top wins.

I mean you think iaquinta is a top guy( hardly even ranked and shouldn’t be at all imo). So tclearly this is all going over your head. When Khabib can beat guys like Eddie, Kevin, Tony, he. He can have some top wins. Though keep in mind he has still missed weight multiple times so this means very little.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back