Khabib wants to fight Ferguson and then end career.

Nah man. He got it back. This time its way different.

Any wrestler his size or bigger wouldve done same thing. Nate Diaz could have taken him down anytime. Nate Diaz bish slapped him for crying out loud. Imagine if Kuheeb bish slapped Condor.

Only reason why Kuheeb is being made into a big deal is because of his overrated 27-0 record...99% of which was against nobodys.

Real estate agent went 5 rounds with him.

Watch Kuheeb get destroyed by Eddie Alvarez, Justin Gaetje, or Kevin Lee just the same.

Conor was never great. He only looked good against little manlets.

Conor might even panic wrestle khabib this time
That's the way I see it going. It was pretty clear from the fight Conor was mentally broken. Even before the fight, it seemed like he was really trying to hype himself up.
No shame on Conor though. Khabib is a beast

Any wrestler his size or bigger wouldve done same thing. Nate Diaz could have taken him down anytime. Nate Diaz bish slapped him for crying out loud. Imagine if Kuheeb bish slapped Condor.

Only reason why Kuheeb is being made into a big deal is because of his overrated 27-0 record...99% of which was against nobodys.

Real estate agent went 5 rounds with him.

Watch Kuheeb get destroyed by Eddie Alvarez, Justin Gaetje, or Kevin Lee just the same.

Conor was never great. He only looked good against little manlets.
Disagree totally

Conor doesn’t really want a rematch.

Not so fast, ese
z2kucxC.jpg

jwHp1k3.jpg

ap_ufc_196_mixed_martial_arts_80269318.jpg
20160305102414_GettyImages513969822.JPG
mcgregor-diaz.jpg
Conor-McGregor-vs-Nate-Diaz (1).jpg
diaz_vs_mcgregor_ufc202-3.jpg
Seletive memory fan boy? He lost both fights. Paid off UFC personnel couldnt save him Kuheeb fight. Bet u if Condor went 5 rounds with Kuheeb...they wouldve gave Condor decision.

And Habib wants to fight Ferguson, and then end his career, ”said Alex Nurmagomedov.

So he will retire with a loss and give the "torch" to EL-Cucuy, the real Lightweight-GOAT! I can deal with that!

If Khabib Fight Ferguson and wins he Is the Goat of LW division for eternity , But if he also wins GSP he is gonna be considered The GOAT alongside Anderson , jon Jones etc

If Khabib Fight Ferguson and wins he Is the Goat of LW division for eternity , But if he also wins GSP he is gonna be considered The GOAT alongside Anderson , jon Jones etc
Jones and anderson are confined to the dick pill infirmary,a great distance from the hall of goats in which khabib will reside

You said he took his soul. He won in the rematch and landed 3 or more knock downs, in boxing that ends the fight. So much for "taking his soul," bitter bum hater.

conor-mcgregor-nate-diaz-ufc-202-slap-video.jpg
Yea and 2nd fight ended EXACTLY the same way first fight ended...with Conor gasing and Condor mounted and seconds away from being finished AGAIN...only to be saved by bell and Danas paid off judges.

Even look at Kuheeb fight...they could of stopped fight in 2nd round when Kuheeb pounded overrated scrub Condor Manlet Bestin McGregor.

Condor was protected...just like fraud bum Ronda Fraud Rousey.

View attachment 454785
Yea and 2nd fight ended EXACTLY the same way first fight ended...with Conor gasing and Condor mounted and seconds away from being finished AGAIN...only to be saved by bell and Danas paid off judges.

Even look at Kuheeb fight...they could of stopped fight in 2nd round when Kuheeb pounded overrated scrub Condor Manlet Bestin McGregor.

Condor was protected...just like fraud bum Ronda Fraud Rousey.
Going for the moral victory huh? A last second panic wrestle lay and pray doesn't win the fight, buddy boy.

Khabib can out wrestle a bear. But can he beat a gorilla?

UFC-228-Till-1481742.jpg

Jones and anderson are confined to the dick pill infirmary,a great distance from the hall of goats in which khabib will reside
Ahhah the hall of GOATS I like that

I love khabib but honestly if he beats Tony and retires I will think it was prematurely. All goat candidates defended their belts through years of dominance.

Perfect record but not goat imo if he retires on a win next.
the competition in 155 is x10 tougher any other division

So did yours, buddy boy. Guess Rory has always sucked. Change your avatar. At least I support a UFC CHAMPION!

Rory would murder Condor with one hand tied behind his back. Dont even mention his name next to Condors.

If he beats Ferguson and retires he might not be the GOAT p4p, but he will have a big case of being the GOAT at 155. I would like him to beat Ferguson and fight Woodley. He may not beat Woodley, but it would be a good way to bow out. If he were to win? Then GOAT status would be inevitable.

Back