Khabib want to change Conor's face..

Honestly it would be so fucking hilarious if McGregor gets taken down and completely gorilla raped for 2-3 rounds.

The casuals would be so confused/bewildered.

I can't wait.

Imagine if Khabib got knocked out tho. Be hilarious bro

He's going to make his face look like this..

5c5ed49722d49b28427428dfff7ffcb9.jpg

<{clintugh}>
So he's going to shave him?

The only problem I have with the fight is it will only happen once! I love Khabib (as a fighter), but do not see him living through Conor's left hand.

Just hope for a great fight not a fluke fight like JDS and Cain or Conor vs Aldo.

Imagine if Khabib got knocked out tho. Be hilarious bro

Not nearly as hilarious.

The casuals all expect Khabib to get KO'd.

McGregor getting gorilla raped while looking completely helpless on his back would be waaaaay funnier.

lol I enjoy Khabib interviews.
He sounds like a nut, but he is completely confident in what he is going to do.
But all this talk from him about needing to humble people...it will be funny if it turns right back around on him and he's the one that gets humbled

cant wait so pumped for this

Khabib is not going to stand with Conor. So its probably going to be a boring humping by Khabib.
I really want to see Conor catching Khabib but dont think he is able to hit him clean and put him away after that.

But i really hope he does because I do want to see Conor vs Ferguson down the line.

Not nearly as hilarious.

McGregor getting gorilla raped while looking completely helpless on his back would be waaaaay funnier.
No casuals follow Khabib? 75% seems to be pro Khabib and a lot of those seem like casuals that are triggered by someone that knocked out their hero (Aldo), see an undefeated champion, or don't like a loud mouth. I have zero doubt you fall under 1 of those categories

It did. The issue isn't using it, the issue is it's still used to discount Conor without factoring in the rematch or title fight. The more Conor fights the more pathetic it'll look

It happens to eveybody. When great fighters have close fights, they are always criticized for them and people call them robberies. Conor got his shit pushed in by Nate so it is what it is. He will get his due credit too if he beats Khabib. Some people will discredit it, just like Khabib will be discredited by some people if he beats Conor because they will say he beat a bloated FW. This is how it works, deal with it.

I got Conor by rd1 KO. Khabib won't be able to handle Conor standing, and I feel sure Conor has devoted most of this camp to defensive grappling.

conor's going to have to stuff those single leg takedown attempts. I'm sure he knows this though...

Wanting to do something and being able to do it are two different things.

It happens to eveybody. When great fighters have close fights, they are always criticized for them and people call them robberies. Conor got his shit pushed in by Nate so it is what it is. He will get his due credit too if he beats Khabib. Some people will discredit it, just like Khabib will be discredited by some people if he beats Conor because they will say he beat a bloated FW. This is how it works, deal with it.

when exactly did conor get his faced pushed in by nate? the first fight I agree...on a weeks notice, conor getting ready for a 155lb fight, got more than he could handle in that fight...but the rematch was a total different story...conor beat nate up in that fight...knocking him down 3x and busting up his face badly...though the fight was scored pretty close...it wasn't...no 10-8 rounds were given, which should have been and would be if scored today...the fight wasn't all that close...

Conor will Aldo Khabib in the first exchange.

It will be interesting to see the content of this forum if Colin KOs Khabib
You will see a lot of inactive accounts and whitebelts claiming Khabib was never that good.

Oh yep it was a fluke. Got it.
Is that what I said? Lol. There is just no reasoning with you guys is there?

Don't take a defencive poster instantly. I am not trying to take a win away from your Conor.
What I am saying is that we can't get an accurate measure of how their skills match up in a fight because we only have a 13 second sample.

Conor did what he was supposed to do, that is how it goes sometimes. Aldo got clubbed in 13 seconds.

The only reason I bring it up is it is not a good example to use when comparing other possible matchups. Look at the difference between Cain and Junior 1 and 2. Not saying that this would be the case with Conor/Aldo but it does show an example that getting it done early can sometimes doesn't give us an accurate measure of how skills match up.

Do you understand my intention now?

Not nearly as hilarious.

Nah the majority of people know casual or not that Khabib is the favourite in this fight and Conor doesn't have as much of a chance due to the stylistic match up. I want Conor to win but I know it's not likely.

Is that what I said? Lol. There is just no reasoning with you guys is there?

Don't take a defencive poster instantly. I am not trying to take a win away from your Conor.
What I am saying is that we can't get an accurate measure of how their skills match up in a fight because we only have a 13 second sample.

Conor did what he was supposed to do, that is how it goes sometimes. Aldo got clubbed in 13 seconds.

The only reason I bring it up is it is not a good example to use when comparing other possible matchups. Look at the difference between Cain and Junior 1 and 2. Not saying that this would be the case with Conor/Aldo but it does show an example that getting it done early can sometimes doesn't give us an accurate measure of how skills match up.

Do you understand my intention now?
I do understand but given the evidence provided conor would completely wreck aldo most times.

I don't care whose face changes as long as we get a good scrap.

Man if this match doesn't scream for blood!

Back